Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 07 2011, 09:57 PM

Arrow Cannot load farm, Errors, connecting to mainframe

Cannot load farm, Errors, connecting to mainframe

Be specific in your post. Let us know EXACTLY what is happening and what you have already done to try to fix the problem.

When posting in this thread the moderation team may need to visit your farm so please include a link to your farm in your post. The automatic linking button up top is currently out of order so you will need to do so manually. Click Here for instructions on linking your farm to the forum.

What you can try if your farm isn't loading or you are getting an error:

Clear your browsers cache. Reload and try again. Note, when you do this, the first time your farm loads it will load slightly slower as all the graphics have to be loaded from fresh.

Resetting your modem/router can sometimes rectify a problem. Power off your computer, turn off and then unplug your router for a few minutes, and then turn everything back on.

Make sure you have the most current version of flash player for the browser you are using.

Try another browser to see if you get the same problem there.

For more information on specific Errors please read the following thread Error Messages

If you need instructions on any of the above, and for more things you can try like clearing macromedia files and server tests please read the following thread: Click Here

If you are using Chrome browser and getting an error that says you need to update your Flash player but you have updated it please follow the instructions in this link to set up your Flash to work: Click Here

Please Note:
The more you add to your farm the riskier it will become for people at lower levels of RAM. Anyone with 2 GB of RAM for XP or OSX and 3-4 for Vista should be fine. 512 in XP could be a warning, and 1 GB in Vista would give cause for concern. Remember to take into consideration that other programs you have installed on your computer may also be using a lot of RAM.

Last edited by Taz D; Dec 07 2017 at 01:04 AM.
Old Dec 31 2015, 07:12 PM

Default load game

won't load..take forever to load each little thing...had trouble last nite..thot was modem overload with everything going on..today reset modem did usual scans etc and it won't load on my desktop..loaded just now ok on my laptop, but this am both were not loading..any other suggestions?...
Old Jan 01 2016, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara nixon View Post
won't load..take forever to load each little thing...had trouble last nite..thot was modem overload with everything going on..today reset modem did usual scans etc and it won't load on my desktop..loaded just now ok on my laptop, but this am both were not loading..any other suggestions?...
Hi Barbara

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

I'm sorry this happened to you, if you have tried all suggestions given in the first post, first page of this thread, then if you are able to load the game on your laptop, please uncheck everything in your preferences (the wrench) and that way the farms should load quicker.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jan 01 2016, 01:35 PM

DID EVERYTHING THAT WAS SUGGESTED AND THEN SOME..STILL WON'T LOAD RIGHT ON DESKTOP AND TODAY IS IS EXTREMELY SLOW ON MY LAPTOP.. both have 8g ram and lots of disc space and quad processor..so they are both able to handle the game..this started sometime around tues...the pictures of my neighbors do not show up even after i manage to get it loaded..so maybe fb is messing it up "again"..waiting in the wings to see if it gets fixed...
Old Jan 01 2016, 01:49 PM

Quote:
DID EVERYTHING THAT WAS SUGGESTED AND THEN SOME..STILL WON'T LOAD RIGHT ON DESKTOP AND TODAY IS IS EXTREMELY SLOW ON MY LAPTOP.. both have 8g ram and lots of disc space and quad processor..so they are both able to handle the game..this started sometime around tues...the pictures of my neighbors do not show up even after i manage to get it loaded..so maybe fb is messing it up "again"..waiting in the wings to see if it gets fixed...
Hi Barbara

Which browser are you using? Did you check another browser to check if you can load the game?

If you are not using Chrome, have you uninstalled and reinstalled your Flash player?

Are you running other programmes while trying to load your farms?

SUPPORT TEAM

Old Jan 01 2016, 11:16 PM

`i'm back..spent all day updating everything i could think of..java, drivers, flash..tried edge, ie, chrome..chrome is the one i get the closest to loading..it goes zip right to loading user and there it stays..the other 2 browsers give me green screen only..this started last tues the 29th..chrome is my prefered browser.and have been using it a long time...so i don't know what else to do..oh by the way i'm running windows 10 upgrade from 7..has been ok till now..
Old Jan 02 2016, 07:35 AM

Quote:
`i'm back..spent all day updating everything i could think of..java, drivers, flash..tried edge, ie, chrome..chrome is the one i get the closest to loading..it goes zip right to loading user and there it stays..the other 2 browsers give me green screen only..this started last tues the 29th..chrome is my prefered browser.and have been using it a long time...so i don't know what else to do..oh by the way i'm running windows 10 upgrade from 7..has been ok till now..
Hi Barbara

Please try the following:

Delete cdn.slashkey.com file from Macromedia Cache
If your flash player is very recent and you don't feel you need to reinstall please follow these steps to clear the what Adobe calls "trash items" from your flash player.
1. Click on this link http://www.macromedia.com/support/do...manager03.html
2. Note that the screen that comes up is an acutal tool not a screen print. It should say Website Storage Settings panel.
3. You will see a list of files on the tool. You can either scroll down and find cdn.slashkey.com , click on the file name and then on delete.
You may also want to increase the storage used by the flash player.
1. Slide your cursor over the tabs at the top of the tool until you find Global Storage settings.
2. Click on this tab.
3. Check the current setting. If it is not 100 kb, move the slider to at least 100 kb. You may increase it to a higher level. However you must take into account your computers storage capacity. Older computers will not be able to handle higher settings.
4. Check to make sure 'Allow third-party flash content to store data on your computer' is enabled

SUPPORT TEAM

Old Jan 02 2016, 12:01 PM

i tried the site link you sent in email said error 404 webpage not available, so i went to the flash site and set it to 110 kb..we'll see..thanks for your help..
Old Jan 02 2016, 05:02 PM

reporting on progress..not much now..loaded this am took 5 mins..but managed to get some things done but when i went to a farm with trees the trees were not there..other stuff was there. like a person..not alot on the farm either..went out and now i came back and i can't get that one loaded..stuck on loading user again...took at least 5 mins to get in to it just now but can't do anything because of the black box with loading user is in my way....
Old Jan 02 2016, 06:01 PM

Quote:
reporting on progress..not much now..loaded this am took 5 mins..but managed to get some things done but when i went to a farm with trees the trees were not there..other stuff was there. like a person..not alot on the farm either..went out and now i came back and i can't get that one loaded..stuck on loading user again...took at least 5 mins to get in to it just now but can't do anything because of the black box with loading user is in my way....
Barbara when you went to the site you say you increased to 110 kb, but

Did you find and delete the files for cdn.slashkey.com ?

Also did you check if "Allow third-party flash content to store data in your computer" had a check mark?

SUPPORT TEAM

Tags
access, adobe flash plugin crash, coins not adding up, error saving data x025, facebook, farm town not loading, farm town wont load, farmtown, flashing red and green, forever, game glitches, game won't open, green snreen, harvest share loss, help needed, job loss, load, load user, loading, loading error, loading farms to work on, loading issues, loading user, loss of coins, loss of connection, mouse problems, no access, not loading, not working, online/offline, please fix, plug, problem, questions, reload every day, saving data, shockwave flash, slow, slow running, time frame, white screen