Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666)

Mister-T Oct 12 2022 10:24 PM

Here we go again???

Great! We get game access for about 30 hours and then Facebook throws up the "access denied" wall yet again.:confused: Oh well, guess I'll have to watch more TV. I just might learn something interesting, such as hibernation habits of the Asian sloth bear. :D:D

[Posted with tongue firmly in cheek]:p:p

Taking a more serious note, I'll thank the mods and developers for tirelessly working to get the game back up. You all rock and possess incredible patience.

Taz D Oct 12 2022 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mister-T (Post 6513086)
Great! We get game access for about 30 hours and then Facebook throws up the "access denied" wall yet again.:confused: Oh well, guess I'll have to watch more TV. I just might learn something interesting, such as hibernation habits of the Asian sloth bear. :D:D

[Posted with tongue firmly in cheek]:p:p

Taking a more serious note, I'll thank the mods and developers for tirelessly working to get the game back up. You all rock and possess incredible patience.

Hi Mister-T,
Facebook has not deactivated the game again. Please read the announcement.

spoiler1041 Oct 12 2022 10:33 PM

That's gonna be a short program considering they don't hibernate. :)

LisaScobee Oct 12 2022 10:59 PM

Have the Dev's figured out what's happening yet?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6513078)
Hi All,
We are aware the game is not loading. We have contacted the developers, but this looks more like a Facebook problem (nothing to do with the previous deactivation).

It appears some if not all games are down on Facebook, so they are having problems. Please be patient as they will have to get it fixed.

Please refrain from continually posting in the forums about this as there is nothing we can do. We have to wait for Facebook to fix their problem.

Taz D Oct 12 2022 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LisaScobee (Post 6513098)
Have the Dev's figured out what's happening yet?

Hi LisaScobee,
It is a Facebook problem. Nothing the developers can do about this.

LisaScobee Oct 12 2022 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6513102)
Hi LisaScobee,
It is a Facebook problem. Nothing the developers can do about this.

'

I guess my question is, has Facebook told the developers what's going on and how they plan to fix it?

Taz D Oct 12 2022 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LisaScobee (Post 6513106)
'

I guess my question is, has Facebook told the developers what's going on and how they plan to fix it?

Hi LisaScobee,
Facebook does not tell anyone anything. It is not just Farm Town that is down. It is a major part of all the games on Facebook that are down.

flicky Oct 12 2022 11:05 PM

have tried all the troubleshooting and all worked except the one that should have opened on my default farm this one took me to the same grey screen i get when trying to open

Taz D Oct 12 2022 11:10 PM

Hi All,
We are aware the game is not loading. We have contacted the developers, but this looks more like a Facebook problem (nothing to do with the previous deactivation).

It appears some if not all games are down on Facebook, so they are having problems. Please be patient as they will have to get it fixed.

Please refrain from continually posting in the forums about this as there is nothing we can do. We have to wait for Facebook to fix their problem.

KCJ Oct 12 2022 11:27 PM

Well, after being able to play on both chrome and opera, suddenly I get just a white screen on both, I checked and do have the most current versions. Any advice?