Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Neighborhood Chains Contest (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=621818)

Tiger Oct 29 2021 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wtrfallvr (Post 6469942)
USER ID number ( 1285072830
Not sure where to post this but in the current Neighborhood chain contest it is not showing that I have the Ambulance Supplies Facility which is on my #1 farm.

It was temporarily in storage and moved back to farm and still will not show on the NCC list nor give me credit for loading, etc.

Please help. If this is the wrong place to get this help please help and redirect to proper area.

Thank you!

Hi Wtrfallvr,

Thank you for your FT User ID.
I have moved your post to help and support for the NCC.

I have cleaned your NCC data. Please reload the game, open the NCC manager from your toolbox and see if the Ambulance Supplies Facility is now showing up, then please start a single batch of any product and make sure you got the points added before you start any more batches in it.

Palmarina Nov 06 2021 06:23 AM

Hello, I have a question re. the NCC.
Is there a limitation in how many neighbours are listed in the NCC neighbourhood list?

Tiger Nov 06 2021 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Palmarina (Post 6470602)
Hello, I have a question re. the NCC.
Is there a limitation in how many neighbours are listed in the NCC neighbourhood list?

Hi Palmarina,

No limit on the total amount but these rules will apply if you make changes to any neighbours you currently have:

Once you start the contest, the current neighbour list is the one that you will have until the end of the contest.

If you delete or add new neighbours, that will not affect the neighbours you currently have contributing to your Neighbourhood Chains until the next contest starts.

Palmarina Nov 06 2021 07:32 AM

OK; thank you Tiger!
Have a nice weekend!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger (Post 6470606)
Hi Palmarina,

No limit on the total amount but these rules will apply if you make changes to any neighbours you currently have:

Once you start the contest, the current neighbour list is the one that you will have until the end of the contest.

If you delete or add new neighbours, that will not affect the neighbours you currently have contributing to your Neighbourhood Chains until the next contest starts.

Tiger Nov 06 2021 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Palmarina (Post 6470610)
OK; thank you Tiger!
Have a nice weekend!

Your welcome Palmarina, have a great weekend too!

JohnAlbertini Nov 13 2021 06:51 AM

Another Saturday and another week I already know I have no prayer in the NCC.
CHUS CQ's neighborhood can NOT be beat only 2+ days into the contest AGAIN!!!
EVERY week she runs away and hides FAR ahead of EVERYONE else!!!
This is NOT FAIR!!!

marymarcel Nov 13 2021 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini (Post 6471550)
Another Saturday and another week I already know I have no prayer in the NCC.
CHUS CQ's neighborhood can NOT be beat only 2+ days into the contest AGAIN!!!
EVERY week she runs away and hides FAR ahead of EVERYONE else!!!
This is NOT FAIR!!!

Hi John :)

I moved your post to the thread about NCC.

We have answered you about this and also gave you some suggestions in the past, so please contact Support and let them know what is happening.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

WindRiver48 Nov 18 2021 08:56 AM

I started the neighborhood quest for this week and noticed I didn't have one of the factories. Unfortunately, it was still in storage. I was rearranging my farms. I put it on my farm but it is not showing in NCC. My user ID number is 100000842423770. Thanks for your help.

Taz D Nov 18 2021 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WindRiver48 (Post 6472358)
I started the neighborhood quest for this week and noticed I didn't have one of the factories. Unfortunately, it was still in storage. I was rearranging my farms. I put it on my farm but it is not showing in NCC. My user ID number is 100000842423770. Thanks for your help.

Hi WindRiver,
I have cleaned your NCC data. Please close your farms and reopen for the cleaning to take effect.

WindRiver48 Nov 20 2021 08:37 AM

Thanks Taz :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6472362)
Hi WindRiver,
I have cleaned your NCC data. Please close your farms and reopen for the cleaning to take effect.

Palmarina Nov 24 2021 04:23 AM

Hi, I have another question re. the NCC. I am doing my best to understand the rules but unfortunately I have another question.
SUPPOSE I want all 4 NCC facilities on 1 farm in the next new NCC contest. When exactly is the right moment to move them from their original farm into storage and then transfer them to that one farm where I want all 4 of them to be placed?

Tiger Nov 24 2021 04:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Palmarina (Post 6472970)
Hi, I have another question re. the NCC. I am doing my best to understand the rules but unfortunately I have another question.
SUPPOSE I want all 4 NCC facilities on 1 farm in the next new NCC contest. When exactly is the right moment to move them from their original farm into storage and then transfer them to that one farm where I want all 4 of them to be placed?

Hi Palmarina,

I am not sure I am understanding, but there is no way for us or you know which facilities are going to be picked for the following weeks contest.

In order for you to be able to move them all to the same farm you would have to know which ones they were going to be, then move them before the following weeks contest started.

I am not sure why you want to do that, but if you are wanting to only start/load those particular facilities you can do that from the NCC manager in your tool box or filter your Facility Manager so that it only shows that are Part of the NCC and start/load just those.

Palmarina Nov 24 2021 05:03 AM

When this week's NCC is finished we collect our rewards and then the 4 new facilities show up.
Is it then you can still move those facilities from one farm into storage and then onto another farm?
The reason is simple, I want them to be on 1 farm.
I was just wondering when is the exact moment to move them, if it is possible of course. I know that I am booted from the contest if I first start the contest and then move a facility. LOL I already experienced this in the past.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger (Post 6472978)
Hi Palmarina,

I am not sure I am understanding, but there is no way for us or you know which facilities are going to be picked for the following weeks contest.

In order for you to be able to move them all to the same farm you would have to know which ones they were going to be, then move them before the following weeks contest started.

I am not sure why you want to do that, but if you are wanting to only start/load those particular facilities you can do that from the NCC manager in your tool box or filter your Facility Manager so that it only shows that are Part of the NCC and start/load just those.

Tiger Nov 24 2021 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Palmarina (Post 6472982)
When this week's NCC is finished we collect our rewards and then the 4 new facilities show up.
Is it then you can still move those facilities from one farm into storage and then onto another farm?
The reason is simple, I want them to be on 1 farm.
I was just wondering when is the exact moment to move them, if it is possible of course. I know that I am booted from the contest if I first start the contest and then move a facility. LOL I already experienced this in the past.

Hi Palmarina,

Once the contest ends, the new contest facilities are already chosen one second later. You won't know which facilities are in the new contest until you claim your rewards.

Even if the second contest was over, you asked someone else who has already claimed and knows which ones were in the next weeks contest BEFORE you started/loaded any of your facilities AND before you opened the NCC to claim, there's still no guarantee that moving them at that time will work, moving them might still cause you to abandon the contest.

Palmarina Nov 24 2021 06:28 AM

OK Tiger, thanks for your assistance and advice!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger (Post 6472990)
Hi Palmarina,

Once the contest ends, the new contest facilities are already chosen one second later. You won't know which facilities are in the new contest until you claim your rewards.

Even if the second contest was over, you asked someone else who has already claimed and knows which ones were in the next weeks contest BEFORE you started/loaded any of your facilities AND before you opened the NCC to claim, there's still no guarantee that moving them at that time will work, moving them might still cause you to abandon the contest.

Tiger Nov 24 2021 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Palmarina (Post 6472998)
OK Tiger, thanks for your assistance and advice!

You're welcome Palamarina.

The other thing to consider would be if you had multiples of the same facility.
For example if a sugar refinery was picked and you had multiples of those you would have to move the correct one.

It's not something we can recommend doing, but it is your choice if you don't mind that if it doesn't work you end up abandoning that weeks contest.

Palmarina Nov 24 2021 11:31 AM

Hi Tiger, just for your information --> I managed to do what I wanted.
Before doing anything in the game I asked a neighbour what the 4 new ncc facilities would be. I then moved 2 out of the 4 via the storage to that one farm where the other 2 facilities were.
After that I opened the NCC manager window, claimed my rewards and started to work the 4 new facilities, without any problem. Yeah!

Thanks Tiger, yes I know that the very first of multiples is the one chosen by the contest and yes I know it is my crazy choice LOL
I am not sure yet if I will try it and if I try I will let you know if I succeed or not.
Thank you for the advice.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger (Post 6473006)
You're welcome Palamarina.

The other thing to consider would be if you had multiples of the same facility.
For example if a sugar refinery was picked and you had multiples of those you would have to move the correct one.

It's not something we can recommend doing, but it is your choice if you don't mind that if it doesn't work you end up abandoning that weeks contest.

Sundos Nov 26 2021 07:00 PM

Hi.. this weeks neighborhood chain contest is up but it still says "we are currently selecting the neighborhoods that will be competing in this contest, please check tomorrow" ..

I did check tomorrow since yesterday.. and it does still say the same thing. It says 5 days left in the bottom corner. And it is different facilities than last week.

Will neighborhoods be selected by tomorrow.. or is something not working?

Thanks

Taz D Nov 26 2021 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sundos (Post 6473262)
Hi.. this weeks neighborhood chain contest is up but it still says "we are currently selecting the neighborhoods that will be competing in this contest, please check tomorrow" ..

I did check tomorrow since yesterday.. and it does still say the same thing. It says 5 days left in the bottom corner. And it is different facilities than last week.

Will neighborhoods be selected by tomorrow.. or is something not working?

Thanks

Hi Sundos,
The first bath of contest groups are selected every Saturday at 12:15 AM eastern time. The next batch for those that wait to start on Saturday are selected at 12:15 AM Monday. It has been that way since the start of the NCC.
You can find all the information about the NCC in the Game Guide chapter 31 about the contest:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=621846

Sundos Nov 26 2021 07:32 PM

thanks Taz

bbbjwilson Nov 30 2021 09:11 PM

I am wondering what can be done about this...for the last month the 10 "randomly" chosen neighborhoods to compete with each other is broken. For the last month I have competed against someone and one time 3 someones who are MY neighbors. That isn't right. I have one right now. Please don't make neighbors compete against each other.

Taz D Nov 30 2021 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbbjwilson (Post 6473674)
I am wondering what can be done about this...for the last month the 10 "randomly" chosen neighborhoods to compete with each other is broken. For the last month I have competed against someone and one time 3 someones who are MY neighbors. That isn't right. I have one right now. Please don't make neighbors compete against each other.

Hi bbbjwilson,
You would only be chosen to compete against your own neighbor if there are not enough other neighborhoods for the system to choose that match your neighborhood. We can't force players to play the NCC and there has to be 10 contestant neighborhoods in each contest.

Zany Clover Dec 01 2021 08:44 AM

(1) If you have clicked to enable being in the NCC, at what point are you actually a member of the NCC--i.e., must you have at least 1 of the facilities - & must you have clicked to start at least something in that facility? (2) Can you open the NCC box on Thurs to see what the 4 facilities are for the week -- and move one or more of the facilities you have to another farm BEFORE clicking to run anything in any of the 4 facilities - and not get kicked out of the NCC for the week? I read your info sheet but didn't find these questions covered. - thanks - Zany Clover-Shirley Hancock

marymarcel Dec 01 2021 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zany Clover (Post 6473706)
(1) If you have clicked to enable being in the NCC, at what point are you actually a member of the NCC--i.e., must you have at least 1 of the facilities - & must you have clicked to start at least something in that facility? (2) Can you open the NCC box on Thurs to see what the 4 facilities are for the week -- and move one or more of the facilities you have to another farm BEFORE clicking to run anything in any of the 4 facilities - and not get kicked out of the NCC for the week? I read your info sheet but didn't find these questions covered. - thanks - Zany Clover-Shirley Hancock

Hi Zany Clover :)

If the option for NCC has been always checked in your preferences then as soon as you load a batch in any of the facilities for that week, you will be added to it and your neighbors will see you as part of their neighborhoods and you will see yourself in your own NCC. You can load those facilities when you load all your facilities and services to post them for your friends. It is not necessary to start them from the NCC window.

If that option has been disabled and then enabled again, then the way to start items is explained in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...02#post6333202

For your next question, as soon as you get your rewards for the previous NCC week and open the new NCC, then you cant move the facilities or you will be terminated for that weeks contest.
It doesnt matter you didnt load any item, but the NCC start since you get the 4 facilities for that week.

Zany Clover Dec 01 2021 09:29 AM

Thanks -- So it looks like there's no way to know on Thurs. what the new NCC facilities will be so you could move 1 or more of them to another farm. ;( ShirleyZany Clover

marymarcel Dec 01 2021 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zany Clover (Post 6473722)
Thanks -- So it looks like there's no way to know on Thurs. what the new NCC facilities will be so you could move 1 or more of them to another farm. ;( ShirleyZany Clover

You are welcome Shirley :)

One farmer posted that she asked a friend to tell her which were the new facilities for the NCC. Then she moved them to the farm she wanted and after that she opened her own NCC.
She claimed the previous week reward and according to her she had no problems starting the new contest week.

If you decide to try this, it will be under your own risk and responsability. If you get a problem and you are terminated for that week then there is no way to get you back into the contest.

Zany Clover Dec 01 2021 11:54 AM

Thanks. - Shirley

Palmarina Dec 03 2021 07:55 AM

Hi!
Today I received a "Thank you" message and present in my NCC manager, coming from a person who is not my neighbour or not even a friend in Facebook. Her avatar name is Trisha solo. She sent me a thank you as if I would have helped her to win the 3rd place in her NCC contest.
In her "thank you" message I clicked on the link "visit" and went to her farm to see if I would discover something familiar, but no, she is 100% unknown to me.
I was certainly happy with the present I received, but it is not normal!
How is this possible? Is it a bug?

marymarcel Dec 03 2021 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Palmarina (Post 6473878)
Hi!
Today I received a "Thank you" message and present in my NCC manager, coming from a person who is not my neighbour or not even a friend in Facebook. Her avatar name is Trisha solo. She sent me a thank you as if I would have helped her to win the 3rd place in her NCC contest.
In her "thank you" message I clicked on the link "visit" and went to her farm to see if I would discover something familiar, but no, she is 100% unknown to me.
I was certainly happy with the present I received, but it is not normal!
How is this possible? Is it a bug?

Hi Palmarina :)

It seems that long ago you both were friends and neighbors (both ways or only one way). You possible deleted her as friend and neighbor but she never deleted you as her neighbor.

Maybe she stopped playing or she changed her avatar name or this happened long ago and that is why you dont remember her.

When a farmer is not your neighbor but you are their neighbor then if you want to remove yourself from her neighbor bar, you have to visit their farm to do that.

Im not sure you are able to go back there, but in case you receive another thanks in the future or maybe a ship or train from this person, then you can folow these instructions to delete you as her neighbor:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...06#post3646106

Palmarina Dec 03 2021 08:17 AM

Hello Marymarcel, thank you for your advice.
I sent her a message. Maybe we can become neighbours again ;-)
Otherwise I'll delete myself from her list. I know how to do that.
Thanks!

Quote:

Originally Posted by marymarcel (Post 6473886)
Hi Palmarina :)

It seems that long ago you both were friends and neighbors (both ways or only one way). You possible deleted her as friend and neighbor but she never deleted you as her neighbor.

Maybe she stopped playing or she changed her avatar name or this happened long ago and that is why you dont remember her.

When a farmer is not your neighbor but you are their neighbor then if you want to remove yourself from her neighbor bar, you have to visit their farm to do that.

Im not sure you are able to go back there, but in case you receive another thanks in the future or maybe a ship or train from this person, then you can folow these instructions to delete you as her neighbor:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...06#post3646106

marymarcel Dec 03 2021 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Palmarina (Post 6473890)
Hello Marymarcel, thank you for your advice.
I sent her a message. Maybe we can become neighbours again ;-)
Otherwise I'll delete myself from her list. I know how to do that.
Thanks!

You are very welcome Palmarina :)

Taz D Dec 29 2021 11:25 PM

December 30th Neighborhood Chains Contest

The facilities for the new December 30th contest are missing. I have already sent this to the developers.

Lara Dec 29 2021 11:36 PM

thanks, I was just coming to ask about that

daveb Dec 29 2021 11:56 PM

Thanks, I was going to ask the same question

Carol695 Dec 30 2021 12:01 AM

Same here. Thanks

Dana1971 Dec 30 2021 03:04 AM

Started Dec 29th 2021

After I opened my NCC and accepted for ranking for this week, I refreshed the game but every time I open it, under the first tab where it should show the new Fac's and Clients, it shows nothing, and I have all of the Fac's and clients. It's never done this before.

Tiger Dec 30 2021 06:57 AM

Hi Everyone,

The issue with December 30th Neighborhood Chains Contest facilities not showing up has been sent to the developers

Stetson Bill Dec 30 2021 07:53 AM

My NCC is not showing the facilities for this new week. I checked the Preferences list, refreshed the page, restarted FT, restarted FB and restarted the computer. Nothing has made any difference and others have reported the same problem.

marymarcel Dec 30 2021 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stetson Bill (Post 6477390)
My NCC is not showing the facilities for this new week. I checked the Preferences list, refreshed the page, restarted FT, restarted FB and restarted the computer. Nothing has made any difference and others have reported the same problem.

Hi Stetson Bill :)

This problem has been sent to the developers and it is affecting all users.

Please be patient while they check into this.

Thanks!

mrooty Dec 30 2021 09:47 AM

neighbor hood chain contest not working

Doesn't show the four facilities to work on