Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666)

max_river Oct 04 2022 11:01 AM

i am having issues getting to the game it is sending me to a message saying link broken

Taz D Oct 04 2022 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by max_river (Post 6510858)
i am having issues getting to the game it is sending me to a message saying link broken

Hi Max river,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about loading issues as this has nothing to do with the current release.
Are you using a saved bookmark? If so that can change and is not a good idea to use. Instead use the shortcut in the left column of your Facebook home page.
There are suggestions in the first post of this thread to try and see if they can fix your problem getting in. Please try those and the ones iun the link there.

Keef Oct 04 2022 11:07 AM

game broken ?

ID number ( 727691242 )
i'm getting this, when I try to load Farmtown

This page isn't available
The link may be broken, or the page may have been removed. Check to see if the link you're trying to open is correct.

Serenity Dilsworth Oct 04 2022 11:07 AM

The whole game has disappeared into the ether. I am talking to several neighbors with the same problem. When attempting to access their farms I get the following message. :This Page Isn't Available
The link may be broken, or the page may have been removed. Check to see if the link you're trying to open is correct."
Some have done a reboot and now Farm Town is no longer in their shortcuts.
Serenity Dilsworth
MerryMeet Manor

BethFB Oct 04 2022 11:11 AM

Farmtown has vanished from Facebook, which includes the shortcut to the game.
What is going on?

Beth

ButchBowWow Oct 04 2022 11:12 AM

Trying to open my farm and I get this:

This Page Isn't Available
The link may be broken, or the page may have been removed. Check to see if the link you're trying to open is correct.

marymarcel Oct 04 2022 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keef (Post 6510874)
ID number ( 727691242 )
i'm getting this, when I try to load Farmtown

This page isn't available

Quote:

Originally Posted by Serenity Dilsworth (Post 6510878)
The whole game has disappeared into the ether. I am talking to several neighbors with the same problem. When attempting to access their farms I get the following message. :This Page Isn't Available
The link may be broken, or the page may have been removed. Check to see if the link you're trying to open is correct."
Some have done a reboot and now Farm Town is no longer in their shortcuts.
Serenity Dilsworth
MerryMeet Manor

Quote:

Originally Posted by BethFB (Post 6510890)
Farmtown has vanished from Facebook, which includes the shortcut to the game.
What is going on?

Beth

Quote:

Originally Posted by ButchBowWow (Post 6510894)
Trying to open my farm and I get this:

This Page Isn't Available

Hi all :)

We are all getting the same.

Please be patient while we get some information from the developers.

Thanks !

vonalm Oct 04 2022 11:23 AM

thanks marymarcel!
i knew that the mods as well as developers would be aware of this!

wilmaf1int Oct 04 2022 11:24 AM

FarmTown disappeared

My FarmTown has disappeared. Link on left side of page is gone. FarmTown does not show under games, not showing under recent play. I cannot even find FarmTown as a game on FaceBook. I use Microsoft Edge.

Ellsinore Oct 04 2022 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wilmaf1int (Post 6510926)
My FarmTown has disappeared. Link on left side of page is gone. FarmTown does not show under games, not showing under recent play. I cannot even find FarmTown as a game on FaceBook. I use Microsoft Edge.

I'm on Brave and Chrome. Same issue.