Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666)

Taz D Mar 12 2022 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kathleenkelly (Post 6486378)
For two days now, when I click buttons, mostly nothing happens. I lost ships, crops, harvesting animals...it's very frustrating and the game is mostly unusable. Sometimes if I click a million times it will finally take, but I don't have an hour to try to harvest a few cows for milk.

Hi Kathleenkelly,
That sounds like you are having a mouse problem. Do you have another mouse to try? Or if it is a wireless mouse try changing the battery.

lynnetimpeiro@msn.com Mar 13 2022 12:49 PM

Sorry to bother but as of this morning, when opening up FT, it will go to the U75 and "climbing on tractor" and then stops. I was able to get on after about 10 minutes but then had to leave. Came back, cleared memcache, cleared browsing on Chrome, and tried to get back into FT. We have been climbing on tractor now for about 15 minutes. Is there something I can do to speed this up? Need help please. Thank you. 100000443968605 Just went back to page and down at bottom now in yellow is the following:
2022-03-13 17:43:58.717 ERRORTexture has out of range width / height
2022-03-13 17:43:58.733 ERRORUnityException: Failed to create texture because of invalid parameters.
at UnityEngine.Texture2D.Internal_Create (UnityEngine.Texture2D mono, System.Int32 w, System.Int32 h, System.Int32 mipCount, UnityEngine.Experimental.Rendering.GraphicsFormat format, UnityEngine.Experimental.Rendering.TextureCreation Flags flags, System.IntPtr nativeTex) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0

marymarcel Mar 13 2022 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lynnetimpeiro@msn.com (Post 6486498)
Sorry to bother but as of this morning, when opening up FT, it will go to the U75 and "climbing on tractor" and then stops. I was able to get on after about 10 minutes but then had to leave. Came back, cleared memcache, cleared browsing on Chrome, and tried to get back into FT. We have been climbing on tractor now for about 15 minutes. Is there something I can do to speed this up? Need help please. Thank you. 100000443968605 Just went back to page and down at bottom now in yellow is the following:
2022-03-13 17:43:58.717 ERRORTexture has out of range width / height
2022-03-13 17:43:58.733 ERRORUnityException: Failed to create texture because of invalid parameters.
at UnityEngine.Texture2D.Internal_Create (UnityEngine.Texture2D mono, System.Int32 w, System.Int32 h, System.Int32 mipCount, UnityEngine.Experimental.Rendering.GraphicsFormat format, UnityEngine.Experimental.Rendering.TextureCreation Flags flags, System.IntPtr nativeTex) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0

Hi lynnetimpeiro :)

I just loaded your farms without problems.

Please check if your browser is up to date and also if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it.

Take in mind that after clearing your browser cache, the farm loads very slowly as all graphics have to be loaded again.

I just hide everything in your preferences, the wrench, to see if you can load the farm faster.
Try this link, as it is a small farm:
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...605&farm_ix=33

If nothing works for you, then try another updated browser you have in your computer and see if the farm loads.

lynnetimpeiro@msn.com Mar 13 2022 01:58 PM

Thank you Mary -- will try to keep in mind to hide everything before doing clearing. Thank you again.

marymarcel Mar 13 2022 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lynnetimpeiro@msn.com (Post 6486510)
Thank you Mary -- will try to keep in mind to hide everything before doing clearing. Thank you again.

You are welcome lynnetimpeiro :)

kathleenkelly Mar 14 2022 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6486386)
Hi Kathleenkelly,
That sounds like you are having a mouse problem. Do you have another mouse to try? Or if it is a wireless mouse try changing the battery.

My mouse is good, it was clicking fine but no result was happening, however, it was resolved for the past day but then again today it's happening. Some of my animal buildings won't harvest. It says 'no animals' but there are animals and it says ready to harvest.

marymarcel Mar 14 2022 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kathleenkelly (Post 6486550)
My mouse is good, it was clicking fine but no result was happening, however, it was resolved for the past day but then again today it's happening. Some of my animal buildings won't harvest. It says 'no animals' but there are animals and it says ready to harvest.

Hi kathleenkelly :)

Taz is not available at this moment.

Did you check your mouse as he asked you to do? If it is a wireless mouse, did you change batteries?

Are you trying to enter the game using a saved link? Sometimes those links got corrupted and you have lot of problems with the game.

If that is the case, then please try to load the game from the game icon on the left column of your facebook homepage and see if the problem is solved.

kathleenkelly Mar 14 2022 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marymarcel (Post 6486554)
Hi kathleenkelly :)

Taz is not available at this moment.

Did you check your mouse as he asked you to do? If it is a wireless mouse, did you change batteries?

Are you trying to enter the game using a saved link? Sometimes those links got corrupted and you have lot of problems with the game.

If that is the case, then please try to load the game from the game icon on the left column of your facebook homepage and see if the problem is solved.

My mouse is fine. I have cleared cache and cookies and used the game link from Facebook. Dead batteries would not allow me to click and give me an error message of 'no animals to harvest'.

Taz D Mar 14 2022 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kathleenkelly (Post 6486598)
My mouse is fine. I have cleared cache and cookies and used the game link from Facebook. Dead batteries would not allow me to click and give me an error message of 'no animals to harvest'.

Hi Kathleenkelly,
The batteries do not have to be dead, just weak to cause the clicking to not work every time. If the batteries were completely dead then even the pointer would not move.

I am sorry, but this is not a game problem. Please try replacing your batteries in your mouse or try a different mouse as that is the only thing that could prevent the clicking on items from working all the time.

No the mouse would not give you the error of no animals to harvest. Which farms and what animal buildings on those farms are you getting that error from?

kathleenkelly Mar 14 2022 07:04 PM

Two wool sheds and one chicken coop will not harvest. The click is happening, the facilities say ready to harvest, there are animals inside, enough time has passed, and all other animal buildings are able to be harvested. I get the yellow words saying “no animals to harvest.”

Taz D Mar 14 2022 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kathleenkelly (Post 6486606)
Two wool sheds and one chicken coop will not harvest. The click is happening, the facilities say ready to harvest, there are animals inside, enough time has passed, and all other animal buildings are able to be harvested. I get the yellow words saying “no animals to harvest.”

Hi Kathleenkelly,
What farms are those buildings on?

kathleenkelly Mar 14 2022 08:24 PM

It's my chicken coop on 29 and my wool sheds on 29 and 30, thank you both. <3

Taz D Mar 14 2022 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kathleenkelly (Post 6486622)
It's my chicken coop on 29 and my wool sheds on 29 and 30, thank you both. <3

Hi Kathleenkelly,
What I see is both wool sheds are 19.3 hours until they are ready. The chicken coop shows as ready to harvest. How many hens do you have in that chicken coop? It would help too if you can tell me what original farm location is farm 29 where the coop is located.

Lara Mar 15 2022 05:25 AM

My farm has suddenly gone offline (just as I was going to the market too) and won't reconnect to the mainframe. When I click the green tick to go online it just brings up the same pop-up each time telling me to click the green tick. The message below says:
2022-03-15 10:30:27.870 WARNERROR: SFS.Connect: Failed: c20.slashkey.com:443
2022-03-15 10:30:34.030 LOG[SFS - ERROR] [WebSocketLayer] Connection error: Abnormal disconnection.
2022-03-15 10:30:34.035 WARNERROR: SFS.Connect: Failed: c20.slashkey.com:443
2022-03-15 10:30:39.780 LOG[SFS - ERROR] [WebSocketLayer] Connection error: Abnormal disconnection.
2022-03-15 10:30:39.785 WARNERROR: SFS.Connect: Failed: c20.slashkey.com:443
2022-03-15 10:30:44.850 LOG[SFS - ERROR] [WebSocketLayer] Connection error: Abnormal disconnection.
2022-03-15 10:30:44.856 WARNERROR: SFS.Connect: Failed: c20.slashkey.com:443
2022-03-15 10:31:43.740 LOG[SFS - ERROR] [WebSocketLayer] Connection error: Abnormal disconnection.
2022-03-15 10:31:43.746 WARNERROR: SFS.Connect: Failed: c20.slashkey.com:443

Tiger Mar 15 2022 05:27 AM

Hi Everyone,

We are aware that the game is staying offline and that there are problems with Farm Town Requests showing up in both Show Facility Wall Requests and Show Other Wall Requests.

These have been sent of to the developers.

Remember if you have any crops needing harvested before they waste, you can work offline to do them yourself and so can your super neighbours.

For Facility Requests etc you can try your Facebook News Feed and set it to Most Recent to see if any friends posts are showing up there instead of going to each friends timeline to find them. The Most Recent option you can click on is on the left side of your Facebook News Feed.

Our apologies for the recent inconveniences and ask you to try to be patient while these issueS are investigated. It is very early in the morning for the developers so we may have to wait a while.

Tiger Mar 15 2022 06:39 AM

Offline Issue should now be resolved.
Please reload the game and see if you can stay online folks!

storm36 Mar 15 2022 07:08 AM

When I go to post my facilities, the facility request window is not completely closing after I click the "post to facebook" button and the request page stays faded out but if I refresh my browser, the request is showing on my FB wall ( not sure if it's making it to the FT wall request page) the same thing happened when I purchased FC, the page never auto refreshed after my purchase was completed and took me to my farm, I had to refresh/reload FT and the funds then were showing on my farm when it loaded up.

Tiger Mar 15 2022 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by storm36 (Post 6486742)
When I go to post my facilities, the facility request window is not completely closing after I click the "post to facebook" button and the request page stays faded out but if I refresh my browser, the request is showing on my FB wall ( not sure if it's making it to the FT wall request page) the same thing happened when I purchased FC, the page never auto refreshed after my purchase was completed and took me to my farm, I had to refresh/reload FT and the funds then were showing on my farm when it loaded up.

Hi storm36,

We are aware of the problem with posting and them not making it to the various wall requests. It has been sent off to the devs but as those posts are tied to Facebook we may have to wait on them to fix it.

Unfortunately this does mean reloading after posting and it does mean finding friends game posts either in your news feed (most recent may help) or by going to their timeline to find them.

kathleenkelly Mar 15 2022 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6486630)
Hi Kathleenkelly,
What I see is both wool sheds are 19.3 hours until they are ready. The chicken coop shows as ready to harvest. How many hens do you have in that chicken coop? It would help too if you can tell me what original farm location is farm 29 where the coop is located.

The chicken coop harvested today, my two wool sheds still won't harvest though and still say ready.

Taz D Mar 15 2022 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kathleenkelly (Post 6486754)
The chicken coop harvested today, my two wool sheds still won't harvest though and still say ready.

Hi Kathleenkelly,
I just checked and both wool sheds, as of 9:30 Central time they still have 6.5 hours until they are ready. Are these new wool sheds you have just added? If so the first time they will not show the correct time but will show ready. You have to wait until the time I listed above has finished and then they will work correctly.

kathleenkelly Mar 15 2022 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6486766)
Hi Kathleenkelly,
I just checked and both wool sheds, as of 9:30 Central time they still have 6.5 hours until they are ready. Are these new wool sheds you have just added? If so the first time they will not show the correct time but will show ready. You have to wait until the time I listed above has finished and then they will work correctly.

I bet that's it! Thank you!

SirMatthew KC Mar 16 2022 05:03 PM

Using Firefox, I am constantly prompted to login once FT begins to load. I login and it just repeats the process ad nauseam. Any ideas? I cleared my cache and memcached.

marymarcel Mar 16 2022 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SirMatthew KC (Post 6487014)
Using Firefox, I am constantly prompted to login once FT begins to load. I login and it just repeats the process ad nauseam. Any ideas? I cleared my cache and memcached.

Hi SirMatthew :)

Im sorry but there is nothing the game can do to fix that. We can only suggest you to use other browser like Edge or Chrome.

KnittyGirl Mar 16 2022 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SirMatthew KC (Post 6487014)

Hi Sir Matthew. I had the same problem. I closed all icons. I shut my computer down and started up again. I made sure to type in the whole facebook address and added a space afterward. I can now use Firefox again.

Taz D Mar 16 2022 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnittyGirl (Post 6487046)
Hi Sir Matthew. I had the same problem. I closed all icons. I shut my computer down and started up again. I made sure to type in the whole facebook address and added a space afterward. I can now use Firefox again.

Hi KnittyGirl,
It does look like it is back working now.

bbarksda Mar 19 2022 10:47 AM

Loading Farms

It is taking longer to load farms. When I am logged on earlier in the AM, loading farms is almost instant. When it is later in the morning or day it can take up to a minute to load/switch to the next farm. Is this due to load on the system or something else? Just want to know so I can be on at a different time. Thanks for your help and support.

Taz D Mar 19 2022 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbarksda (Post 6487466)
It is taking longer to load farms. When I am logged on earlier in the AM, loading farms is almost instant. When it is later in the morning or day it can take up to a minute to load/switch to the next farm. Is this due to load on the system or something else? Just want to know so I can be on at a different time. Thanks for your help and support.

Hi bbarksda,
We just had a release yesterday afternoon. The load on the servers is always greater for the first few days as everyone is checking out the new things.

jmickeydee53 Mar 24 2022 06:17 PM

Server Disconnects

Since I have come back to playing a few weeks ago I keep getting disconnected from server without being connected for more than a minute. I have asked other players and they don't have this issue in the frequency that I do. Is this going to be fixed?

Taz D Mar 24 2022 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmickeydee53 (Post 6488350)
Since I have come back to playing a few weeks ago I keep getting disconnected from server without being connected for more than a minute. I have asked other players and they don't have this issue in the frequency that I do. Is this going to be fixed?

Hi jmickeydee,
I moved your post to the subject thread about connection problems.

This is not a game server problem, so nothing we can fix. It is usually an internet problem. For your data to get to the server it must go through many links from your computer through your service provider all the way to the Facebook app server, then from there through more links on to the game servers. Any one of those links having a problem can cause you to lose connection to the server.

If you have slow internet this can be specially bad for dropping the server connection. I have this problem when I go on a cruise as their internet is slow and a lot of people are using the same internet connection.

Unfortunately we have no way to check this for you as those links you are going through to get to the server belong to multiple internet company servers and we can't monitor or fix those for you.

Sandie May Angel Mar 26 2022 09:40 PM

My problem is unlike other problems. While I'm actively reconstructing my farms, the FT system would always kick me offline and told me to click on the green checkmark to reconnect again. This is happening ALL the time while I'M ACTIVELY DOING SOMETHING ON MY FARM. I thought the system would know if someone is actively working on the farm and it should stay online and not kick us offline. I would like this problem to be fixed because it is very annoying when I'm working to reconstruct my farms.

marymarcel Mar 27 2022 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandie May Angel (Post 6488690)
My problem is unlike other problems. While I'm actively reconstructing my farms, the FT system would always kick me offline and told me to click on the green checkmark to reconnect again. This is happening ALL the time while I'M ACTIVELY DOING SOMETHING ON MY FARM. I thought the system would know if someone is actively working on the farm and it should stay online and not kick us offline. I would like this problem to be fixed because it is very annoying when I'm working to reconstruct my farms.

Hi Sandie May Angel :)

If you are talking about the pop up telling you are idle, I never got it while working my farms or other farms. This means while harvesting, plowing, fishing, planting, doing trees and flowers.
If you were doing other things on your farms like going through your neighbors coop quests, the managers etc. then you probably get that pop up.
In case you get the idle time while working farms as I previously listed (farming jobs), then please contact Support.

If you are talking about the pop up saying you are disconected from the server, then please follow the suggestions given in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627590

Sandie May Angel Mar 27 2022 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marymarcel (Post 6488726)
Hi Sandie May Angel :)

If you are talking about the pop up telling you are idle, I never got it while working my farms or other farms. This means while harvesting, plowing, fishing, planting, doing trees and flowers.
If you were doing other things on your farms like going through your neighbors coop quests, the managers etc. then you probably get that pop up.
In case you get the idle time while working farms as I previously listed (farming jobs), then please contact Support.

If you are talking about the pop up saying you are disconected from the server, then please follow the suggestions given in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627590

Thank you, Marymarce!!! I shall bear that in mind. It's annoying, but it isn't a big problem that requires the support team's immediate attention. I'm sure they have more important problems to deal with. I shall follow up with this at a later date.

marymarcel Mar 27 2022 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandie May Angel (Post 6488770)
Thank you, Marymarce!!! I shall bear that in mind. It's annoying, but it isn't a big problem that requires the support team's immediate attention. I'm sure they have more important problems to deal with. I shall follow up with this at a later date.

You are welcome Sandie May Angel :)

Dan H Mar 27 2022 05:04 PM

Idle Message

I get that same Idle message pop up now for some reason. Never got it before the migration. Doesn't seem to matter what I'm doing, it's just random. My wife also gets it on her FT now as well.

marymarcel Mar 27 2022 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan H (Post 6488778)
I get that same Idle message pop up now for some reason. Never got it before the migration. Doesn't seem to matter what I'm doing, it's just random. My wife also gets it on her FT now as well.

Hi Dan H :)

I have only got the idle pop up from time to time while going through my neighbors coop quests, but not while working on my farms or on others farms.

If you wish you can contact Support and report this issue to let them check on it.

To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you dont find the automatic response, please read the following information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Bendog Mar 27 2022 08:44 PM

Not able to load the game

542710535 on Chrome
I was about to plant crops when the screen went black. I got the error message: "Your browser doe not support WebGL. Now I get the same message when I try to load the game.

marymarcel Mar 27 2022 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bendog (Post 6488802)
542710535 on Chrome
I was about to plant crops when the screen went black. I got the error message: "Your browser doe not support WebGL. Now I get the same message when I try to load the game.

Hi Bendog :)

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

Please be sure your browser is up to date.

After that, close your browser and reopen and see if that fixes the problem. If not, then restart your computer.

If nothing works for you, then clear your browser cache. Please take in mind that after the clearing, the game will load slowly asall graphics have to be loaded again.

You have instructions on how to clear your browser cache in the following thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890

Bendog Mar 27 2022 09:14 PM

Now working - I did nothing to make it work again!!

Judithf Mar 28 2022 08:21 AM

Problem logging in

Today I can't load farmtown and am getting the message An embedded page at l1.slashkey.com says Your broser does not support WebGL. I have been using earlier in the day without a problem !!

marymarcel Mar 28 2022 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Judithf (Post 6488826)
Today I can't load farmtown and am getting the message An embedded page at l1.slashkey.com says Your broser does not support WebGL. I have been using earlier in the day without a problem !!

Hi Judithf :)

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

Please be sure your browser is up to date.

After that, close your browser and reopen and see if that fixes the problem. If not, then restart your computer.

If nothing works for you, then clear your browser cache. Please take in mind that after the clearing, the game will load slowly asall graphics have to be loaded again.

You have instructions on how to clear your browser cache in the following thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890