Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Facilities and Facility Manager (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=565750)

corogirl Feb 11 2024 11:37 PM

I did send one but I will try again.

joolz68 Feb 12 2024 12:55 PM

Hi, i hope posting here is ok,,my trains are not automatically completing folks facs when im working them,i have to click on each individual farm number,thank you hope you can help :)

Taz D Feb 12 2024 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joolz68 (Post 6573866)
Hi, i hope posting here is ok,,my trains are not automatically completing folks facs when im working them,i have to click on each individual farm number,thank you hope you can help :)

Hi Joolz,
Please let us know what farms your trains are on so we can check those.

Edit: Yoiu have 2 trains with 10 cars on farms 43 & 44. The one on 43 is ok, but the one on 44 is only showing 6 of the 10 cars dispatched. The last 4 cars are not attached correctly.
You will need to wait until that train returns, unload it but do not dispatch it. Then using the yellow hand re attach the last 4 cars. Do not use the green or purple hand as those can falsely show them as attatched. Do not rely on the highlighting of the train as that will not show correctly if they are attached. Instead click on the engine and then Show train details. The cars that are attached correctly will show in white. The cars that are not attached or are not on the trai will be faded out.

joolz68 Feb 12 2024 03:40 PM

Hi,Thank you i will do,no idea how they have become unattatched thou,have a great evening :)

joolz68 Feb 12 2024 03:55 PM

Hi Thanks,all cars are highlighted as attatched ,ive just been to train manager and train staus and it seems the 3 trains ive requested a boost on have the same issue as not showing as dispatched with some cars?

Taz D Feb 12 2024 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joolz68 (Post 6573886)
Hi Thanks,all cars are highlighted as attatched ,ive just been to train manager and train staus and it seems the 3 trains ive requested a boost on have the same issue as not showing as dispatched with some cars?

Hi Joolz,
Yes your smaller trains on 28 each had 1 car that is not attached. As I said hovering the mouse over the engine falsely shows all are attached. That has been that way since moving to Unity from Flash. Those trains though do not have any effect on working facilities though.
You might want to move all of those cars to the faster engine while you are working on this and add 3 more cars. With 3 trains of at least 10 cars then you can get a bonus amount from the mayor.

joolz68 Feb 12 2024 07:30 PM

It was all working fine untill i requested boosts this morning so surely it a glitch somewhere? thanks :)

Taz D Feb 12 2024 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joolz68 (Post 6573894)
It was all working fine untill i requested boosts this morning so surely it a glitch somewhere? thanks :)

Hi Joolz,
We have had some posts where this has happened unfortunately it is very intermitent, so there is no way for the developers to find the problem and fix it.

corogirl Feb 13 2024 01:51 PM

I sent another email to support 2 or 3 days ago and still no response and I have checked my junk mail. I am losing around 3 to 5 million XP's on every load I do so I am anxious to get this sorted ASAP. My farm ID is 1160455171

marymarcel Feb 13 2024 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by corogirl (Post 6573918)
I sent another email to support 2 or 3 days ago and still no response and I have checked my junk mail. I am losing around 3 to 5 million XP's on every load I do so I am anxious to get this sorted ASAP. My farm ID is 1160455171

Hi corogirl :)

I will contact support again to see if they can contact you other way.

EDITED TO ADD: Support has no tickets from you. Please use the following email address to contact them:
support@slashkey.com
You need to include your User id number in your mail.

corogirl Feb 14 2024 12:01 AM

The last two times I went off the link you posted and this time off this link and woo hoo I have an auto response. Hopefully this issue will be sorted.

Thank you so much

zoran Feb 14 2024 06:02 AM

facilities not producing

Hej
most of my newer facilities dont produce anything.
No matter how much I load or start.

Tiger Feb 14 2024 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zoran (Post 6573962)
Hej
most of my newer facilities dont produce anything.
No matter how much I load or start.

Hi zoran,

Open one of your newer facilities and click on the Start Batch or Load Batch button on a product that the facility makes or loads and it will show you information. If you are short of anything it requires it will tell you what it requires.

Danker Feb 16 2024 10:04 AM

Factories on farm mismatch

Hi, I have a problem. On my farm 1 are 2 workable factories (metal mill and saw mill). If e.g. my daughter works my farms, goes to farm 1, it says, there are 10 factories on this farm. Then she starts working: saw mill, toy factory, metal mill, Chinese restaurant and another one. Then the mayor takes over and works the remaining 5 factories.

Something is wrong here, as there are only 2 factories on this farm! I have tested this with two other people. The message was "there are 9 factories on this farm" and another message said "there are 5 factories on this farm". So 3 cases, one with 10, 1 with 9, 1 with 5 factories.

Is it a glitch?

Thanks.

tmoulder Feb 16 2024 10:19 AM

problems starting Grilled Eel in the Traditional Japanese Restaurant

I can have all the ingredients necessary to start Grilled Eel, but they will not start and complain that I do not have enough Soy Sauce to start a batch. When I press "Play" and restart the game, suddenly I can start Grilled Eel up to the maximum capacity of the restaurant.

Why is this? I really would like to just click on "Start All" in the facility manager and start everything that is possible.

Tom Moulder

Taz D Feb 16 2024 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danker (Post 6574074)
Hi, I have a problem. On my farm 1 are 2 workable factories (metal mill and saw mill). If e.g. my daughter works my farms, goes to farm 1, it says, there are 10 factories on this farm. Then she starts working: saw mill, toy factory, metal mill, Chinese restaurant and another one. Then the mayor takes over and works the remaining 5 factories.

Something is wrong here, as there are only 2 factories on this farm! I have tested this with two other people. The message was "there are 9 factories on this farm" and another message said "there are 5 factories on this farm". So 3 cases, one with 10, 1 with 9, 1 with 5 factories.

Is it a glitch?

Thanks.

Hi Danker,
Are you posting from those on your farm 1? If not try that and see if they get the same thing. They may be seeing different amounts as some are emptied.

Have you recently moved some facilities from that farm? If so then please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.

For clearing from Slashkey:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

Taz D Feb 16 2024 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tmoulder (Post 6574078)
I can have all the ingredients necessary to start Grilled Eel, but they will not start and complain that I do not have enough Soy Sauce to start a batch. When I press "Play" and restart the game, suddenly I can start Grilled Eel up to the maximum capacity of the restaurant.

Why is this? I really would like to just click on "Start All" in the facility manager and start everything that is possible.

Tom Moulder

Hi Tom,
I moved your post to the thread about facilities.

This may be a case that you didn't have enough in storage at the time to fill the product. When you do the Start All it first loads all with items from your storage and then replaces some with your bonus batches that you get from the belts. The items that were initially used and replaced with the bonus batches from the mayor then go back into your storage. However those items are not imediately replaced into your storage. That doesn't update until you restart your farms. So for that reason that product would not fill until you restarted.

Danker Feb 16 2024 11:45 PM

Mismatch

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6574094)
Hi Danker,
Are you posting from those on your farm 1? If not try that and see if they get the same thing. They may be seeing different amounts as some are emptied.

Have you recently moved some facilities from that farm? If so then please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.

For clearing from Slashkey:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

Hi,
1) I don't think the factories were empty, but that is hard to prove.
2) No, I haven't moved any facilities on tis particular farm
3) close and open farm: done, memcache: done.
4) I doesn't matter how many farms are said to be on this farm, fact is there are only two.

Taz D Feb 16 2024 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danker (Post 6574122)
Hi,
1) I don't think the factories were empty, but that is hard to prove.
2) No, I haven't moved any facilities on tis particular farm
3) close and open farm: done, memcache: done.
4) I doesn't matter how many farms are said to be on this farm, fact is there are only two.

Hi Danker,
We think this is an old bug that most people don't run into. If you are posting from a farm that has a lot of facilities on it, and those without the trains don't work it first, but change to a smaller one like your farm 1, then that smaller farm shows more facilities on it than are actually there for the work. The additionally listed facilities are actually on the farm you posted from. Even though they seem to work on them and the mayor do some of them they are not actually getting worked at that time.

You can contact Support about this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

poof3013 Feb 28 2024 11:35 AM

Why does Pork Tenderloin sandwich in Midwest Restaurant require 2 different breads?

Taz D Feb 28 2024 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poof3013 (Post 6574750)
Why does Pork Tenderloin sandwich in Midwest Restaurant require 2 different breads?

Hi Poof,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about facilities so I could answer you as this is not a suggestion. If you have a question please post it in the Help & Support section instead of in the Suggestions section.
The 2nd bread is for the bread crumb breading on the meat.

kepeat61 Mar 04 2024 09:02 AM

I purchased 3 safety supplies store last Thursday for the neighborhood chain store and they are not showing up on my farms. What can I do?

Taz D Mar 04 2024 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kepeat61 (Post 6575154)
I purchased 3 safety supplies store last Thursday for the neighborhood chain store and they are not showing up on my farms. What can I do?

Hi Kepeat,
I have checked your data and you are showing 4 on your farms.

They will not show in your neighborhood chains contest as you already have all the coin facilities you can have in the contest. You can find the information on what you can have in that contest in the Game Guide chapter 31:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=621846

rockcandymountain Mar 04 2024 07:55 PM

oil refinery not producing

The farm ID is 103320752850783.

What am I doing wrong that the oil pumps and refineries are not producing?

Taz D Mar 04 2024 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockcandymountain (Post 6575182)
The farm ID is 103320752850783.

What am I doing wrong that the oil pumps and refineries are not producing?

Hi Rockcandymountain,
I moved your post to the thread about facilities.
You have 2071crude oil barrels. That is not enough to fill your oil refineries. You have 44 oil pumps and 13 oil refineries.

First open your facility manager and search for oil pump. Then make sure there is a check in the box for each one of them. Then open one of those and make sure there is a check in the box for crude oil barrels. Since these are non-workable facilities it will take a while to produce enough crude oil barrels to fill all 13 oil refineries.

In the oil refinery I would uncheck all that you are not short of so you can concentrate on what you need the you are short of.

rockcandymountain Mar 04 2024 08:28 PM

I did as you said. I have 6 oil refineries. The only thing that was checked in all of them was the fuel. Theres over 5000 pending in each refinery. Even if I dont have the FC tools, shouldn't I still be able to manually work these? It seems to me that these refineries did work at one time. Also, please look at the account that i referred to in the original post. that card ID is 103320752850783. This particular acct has 8-10 oil pumps and 6 refineries. If there is SO Much pending and not being produced, what am I missing?

Thanks

Taz D Mar 04 2024 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockcandymountain (Post 6575194)
I did as you said. I have 6 oil refineries. The only thing that was checked in all of them was the fuel. Theres over 5000 pending in each refinery. Even if I dont have the FC tools, shouldn't I still be able to manually work these? It seems to me that these refineries did work at one time. Also, please look at the account that i referred to in the original post. that card ID is 103320752850783. This particular acct has 8-10 oil pumps and 6 refineries. If there is SO Much pending and not being produced, what am I missing?

Thanks

Hi Rockcandymounbtain,
The oil refineries only produce a batch of 17 fuel tanks every 6 hours, unless you are posting requests for your neighbors to work your facilities. That is the only way they will complete the batches faster.

joolz68 Mar 06 2024 05:22 PM

Phlebotomy fac

Hi,there are no belts or dans showing on my Phlebotomy fac,last week i was receiving bonuses for the blood drawing chair that i hadnt even been notified of so couldnt of requested..is this a issue that can be solved?,,thank you :)

Taz D Mar 06 2024 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joolz68 (Post 6575354)
Hi,there are no belts or dans showing on my Phlebotomy fac,last week i was receiving bonuses for the blood drawing chair that i hadnt even been notified of so couldnt of requested..is this a issue that can be solved?,,thank you :)

Hi Joolz,
None of the new facilities released recently have any belts yet. The developers wait until they have several months worth of new facilities before they add the belts for those.

joolz68 Mar 07 2024 02:41 AM

I see,thank you Taz :)

LindaMHS70 Mar 13 2024 07:54 PM

A few hours ago many of my facilities suddenly disappeared from the facilitiy manager and need to know where I can find them...I have done a clear history, memecache and even turned the computer off and then restarted them...It seems most of the missing items are ones that I bought with coins...Any help appreciated.

Taz D Mar 13 2024 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LindaMHS70 (Post 6575690)
A few hours ago many of my facilities suddenly disappeared from the facilitiy manager and need to know where I can find them...I have done a clear history, memecache and even turned the computer off and then restarted them...It seems most of the missing items are ones that I bought with coins...Any help appreciated.

Hi LindaMHS,
I moved your post to the thread about the facility manager.

http://r1.slashkey.com/images/gamegu...unnel icon.PNG Please open you Facility Manger and click on the Funnel Icon top right and make sure it is set like this. If it's not please change it to this and remember to click the green check mark at the bottom to save your changes:
http://r1.slashkey.com/images/Tiger/FM ALL.PNG

javsgirl Mar 16 2024 05:43 AM

oil pumps

im sorry if i am late but where have the oil pumps gone their not anywhere i looked

marymarcel Mar 16 2024 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by javsgirl (Post 6575826)
im sorry if i am late but where have the oil pumps gone their not anywhere i looked

Hi javsgirl :)

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

Please be sure you have Show Regular Facilities checked in your preferences, the wrench, to be able to see the oil pumps on your farms.

If you look for them in the store, then click in Facilities tab to find them.

charis458 Mar 16 2024 12:50 PM

I am looking at the All Regular Facilities option in the Facility Manager for 2 years by name. The Crops for the Fresh Veggies Stand are not showing up. They do show up when I go in and look at the stats for that Facility individually. Please correct this so the crops show up in the All Regular Facilities drop down calculations.

Tiger Mar 16 2024 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by charis458 (Post 6575866)
I am looking at the All Regular Facilities option in the Facility Manager for 2 years by name. The Crops for the Fresh Veggies Stand are not showing up. They do show up when I go in and look at the stats for that Facility individually. Please correct this so the crops show up in the All Regular Facilities drop down calculations.

Hi charis458,

The Fresh Veggies Stand is a Service facility, you load the veggies in it. Change your Facility Manager to show Service facilities and then you will be able to see it.
With the ingredient planner you can either use the filter to show that specific service facility or set it to All service facilities.

GR8L8K8 Mar 24 2024 12:12 AM

Turbo Tools

UPDATE: I figured it out.
I own all turbo tools except the turbo ordering station, but only 3 of them are showing when I try to start my facilities via the facilities manager. I tried moving them from storage to a farm, I tried exiting FarmTown, and I tried restarting my computer, but they still are not available to use in the facilities manager.

Mrs Borgies Mar 25 2024 05:40 PM

Hi guys, I am asking this for a friend. When does the “facility manager custom order” with the blur arrows show up in the game? I have it already, but my neighbour doesn’t have this feature, and can’t recall if tools are needed.
Thank you for your help. 😊

Taz D Mar 25 2024 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs Borgies (Post 6576262)
Hi guys, I am asking this for a friend. When does the “facility manager custom order” with the blur arrows show up in the game? I have it already, but my neighbour doesn’t have this feature, and can’t recall if tools are needed.
Thank you for your help. ��

Hi Mrs Borgies,
It would be better if your friend posted about this herself. We do not know of any restriction for the use of the custom order. All she should have to do is set the AZ filter to Custom Order.

Vivienne57 Mar 28 2024 11:48 AM

Facility not showing

HI, I have the Data centre on F30 and for some reason I can't see it unless I do a search. It's on the left hand side on it's own. It appears when I do a search but when I restart my farm it's gone again. It's showing up in my NCC. Not sure what's going on here. Hoping to can throw some light on what's happening. Thank you