Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666)

laineydee May 22 2022 11:42 AM

Hoax message?

I keep getting a message quickly flashing across the screen while I'm trying to enter into my farm page. It says I have violated community standards by going too fast and have been blocked from using the app. Can I get some help?

Taz D May 22 2022 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by laineydee (Post 6494862)
I keep getting a message quickly flashing across the screen while I'm trying to enter into my farm page. It says I have violated community standards by going too fast and have been blocked from using the app. Can I get some help?

Hi laineydee,
I moved your post to the loading issues thread.
That is not a hoax message. It is from Facebook and not from Farm Town. Facebook changed their security settings that is what is causing this. It happens if you are opening a lot of tabs with Farm Town like when working facility posts or going to the free gift sites and doing multiples from there or posting too much from Farm Town on Facebook such as copying your posts to a lot of groups.
There isn't any thing we can do to lift the restriction. The only thing you can do is wait for Facebook to lift it as they usually set the restrictions for a specific number of days.

deenites May 23 2022 02:55 PM

keep getting black screen which is taking over 15 minutes to load the game. I have checked all requirements and all is working but this keeps happening. It works for a few days then stops again. Using Chrome browser which is up to date, followed all recommendations and all are ok, have cleared cache and browsing history etc and reloaded, still it happens. Getting very frustrating, at the moment has taken 23 mins and still not loaded.

Taz D May 23 2022 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deenites (Post 6494906)
keep getting black screen which is taking over 15 minutes to load the game. I have checked all requirements and all is working but this keeps happening. It works for a few days then stops again. Using Chrome browser which is up to date, followed all recommendations and all are ok, have cleared cache and browsing history etc and reloaded, still it happens. Getting very frustrating, at the moment has taken 23 mins and still not loaded.

Hi Deenites,
Do you have Chrome set to automatically clear the browser cache? If so that would be part of why it is slow as it is having to download the graphics for the game each time you load your farms.
The only other thing that can make it that slow would be the internet between you and the servers. I just loaded my farms and it loaded in under a minute, so it is not the servers that are causing this. As there are many links between you and the servers any one of them can be slowing down your loading. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do about those.

JohnAlbertini May 24 2022 01:19 PM

Can't get connected, farm loads and get red plug repeatedly.

Alexandra_J May 24 2022 01:24 PM

Having problems staying online, is there anything that needs to be done my end? It was fine about an hour or 2 ago

Qivis May 24 2022 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger (Post 6494958)
Hi JohnAlbertini and Alexandra_J,

We are aware of the problem and have sent it off. Hopefully it will be resolved soon.

There apparently was some delay in it happening to some of us. Here in New York I have been able to be online until about 20 minutes ago. Anyway, thanks for letting us know they have been informed.

Tiger May 24 2022 01:30 PM

Game Offline Issue

We are aware of the problem and have sent it off.

Remember you and Super Neighbors can still work offline while we wait for this to be resolved.

We apologize for the inconvenience!

Tiger May 24 2022 01:59 PM

Game Offline Issue is Resolved - Please try reloading the game now.

We apologize for the inconvenience!

Debbie55 May 25 2022 11:29 PM

Marketplace problem

1 Attachment(s)
I have cleared memcache, changed language, cleared browser cache, history, etc.. and I still can't see anyone in the marketplace, Inn.
The console opens up with error messages.
My game ID: 1610774033

Taz D May 25 2022 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Debbie55 (Post 6495038)
I have cleared memcache, changed language, cleared browser cache, history, etc.. and I still can't see anyone in the marketplace, Inn.
The console opens up with error messages.
My game ID: 1610774033

Hi Debbie,
Have you made sure that you are on line (green plug in the upper right)? If so and with all you have done the only thing I can suggest is to contact Support about this.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Qivis May 28 2022 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marymarcel (Post 6494522)
Hi Qivis

It seems Facebook has changed the way to see any blocked app.

But you can click in Add to your list of blocked apps link and start typing Farm town. See if you see the Unblock button to the right.

Also, in the Block apps information you have a link for More information.

If nothing helps you, then you will have to contact Facebook and see if they can help you.

Hi marymarcel,
Typing "Farm Town" does not actually show Farm Town listed and Facebook only refers people to their help pages and allows people to give feedback if the help is useless. And the information it gives is to contact the developer if we want any save information removed. There is no way to actually unblock the app or to even contact Facebook. Thanks for trying though!

By the way I tried typing in the names of other games I have blocked in the past and none of them came up either.

marymarcel May 28 2022 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qivis (Post 6495266)
Hi marymarcel,
Typing "Farm Town" does not actually show Farm Town listed and Facebook only refers people to their help pages and allows people to give feedback if the help is useless. And the information it gives is to contact the developer if we want any save information removed. There is no way to actually unblock the app or to even contact Facebook. Thanks for trying though!

Hi Qivis

Then you can use the Report a problem in Help for Facebook to contact them. There is nothing we or the developers can do as it is a Facebook change.

Sensfan Jun 03 2022 12:43 PM

unable to log in, stuck on black screen

session id 5031340

marymarcel Jun 03 2022 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sensfan (Post 6495738)
session id 5031340

Hi Sensfan :)

I didnt find a farm tied to that id, but I was able to load a farm with a Jamie avatar name. Think that is you.

Please be sure your browser is up to date and also check if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it.

Also, go to the first post, first page of this thread and follow all suggestions given there, including the ones in the links.

I hide everything in your farms to make it easier for you to load it, so after loading it, you will have to go to your preferences, the wrench, to place a check for the different Show..... options there.

Sensfan Jun 03 2022 08:36 PM

that is me..I tried disabling the flash, cleared history, no update available for Chrome

Can't get in. It was working on Wednesday, didn't have time to go on yesterday so Not sure if it was good or not

Taz D Jun 03 2022 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sensfan (Post 6495766)
that is me..I tried disabling the flash, cleared history, no update available for Chrome

Can't get in. It was working on Wednesday, didn't have time to go on yesterday so Not sure if it was good or not

Hi Sensfan,
There are more things for you to do. Make sure your Windows or Mac is updated. What version of Chrome do you have?
Have you added any extensions or plugins to Chrome?
Have you tried a different browser to see if it will load?

Try all the steps in the first post and any in links in that post as well.

Sensfan Jun 03 2022 09:55 PM

Version 102.0.5005.61 (Official Build) (x86_64)

Safari has never worked for me

Systems are up to date

I just want to get to go in hire someone to harvest before the crops goes bad:confused:

Taz D Jun 03 2022 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sensfan (Post 6495774)
Version 102.0.5005.61 (Official Build) (x86_64)

Safari has never worked for me

Systems are up to date

I just want to get to go in hire someone to harvest before the crops goes bad:confused:

Hi Sensfan,
We have loaded your farms with no problems. It is not a problem with your farms, but has to be something with your computer or browser that is keeping you from loading the game. Try Opera which is a Chrome based browser and see if it will load with that.
Have you tried all the steps in the first post on the first page of this thread including the ones in the links there?

You can also try all the steps in the first post of the following link to make sure things are right with your computer:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650270

Do you have any addons or extension active in your Chrome such as an add blocker or an addon to keep Facebook using the old layout?

EDIT: The current version of Chrome is 102.0.5005.63, So your Chrome is not up to date.

dikelly3952 Jun 12 2022 09:17 AM

error message says contact support

1 Attachment(s)
Your Facebook USER ID number is: 100002990137093 Build No: 329

Error message I was getting - I had been working a neighbors farm and went to load my ship and got this message- hopefully I attached it properly. I do know my mouse has been acting funny not sure if that helps

Taz D Jun 12 2022 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dikelly3952 (Post 6496766)
Your Facebook USER ID number is: 100002990137093 Build No: 329

Error message I was getting - I had been working a neighbors farm and went to load my ship and got this message- hopefully I attached it properly. I do know my mouse has been acting funny not sure if that helps

Hi Dikelly,
I moved your post to the thread about loading issues.
Did the errors stop you from working?

It may have just been a temporary data transfer problem. You might want to restart your farms again to clear those errors.

Marosenbloom Jun 12 2022 08:18 PM

game problems

What is wrong with this game . Have to sit 30 minutes for the game to load and to get on farm. Cant send gifts Cant do nothing What is going on

Taz D Jun 12 2022 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marosenbloom (Post 6496850)
What is wrong with this game . Have to sit 30 minutes for the game to load and to get on farm. Cant send gifts Cant do nothing What is going on

Hi Marosenbloom,
I moved your post to the thread about loading problems.
I just loaded your farms in under one minute. If it is taking longer for your farms to load since you only have 3 farms and not near full size or layered then there is an outside problem, not the game. Please try all the suggestions in the first post of this thread including the ones in the link listed there.

Does your computer meet the requirements listed in the first post of the following thread link?

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650270

For sending gifts please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

mtruncali Jun 13 2022 06:40 AM

game won't load..anyone else having this problem?

marymarcel Jun 13 2022 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mtruncali (Post 6496886)
game won't load..anyone else having this problem?

Hi mtruncali :)

Please check if your browser is up to date and also if you have a pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it.
Chrome updated a few days ago and yesterday I got a Windows update.
Please restart after any update you do.

I have hidden All options in your preferences, the wrench, to have a faster loading. So after loading your farms you will have to put a check mark to all items hidden (trees, flowers, tools, etc...)

If nothing works for you, then try all suggestions given in the first post first page of this thread, including the ones in every link.

Judyxt Jun 16 2022 03:43 PM

Can Not load Farm

2022-06-16 20:20:23.066 ERRORwasm streaming compile failed: CompileError: WebAssembly.instantiateStreaming(): unexpected end of stream @+357184
2022-06-16 20:20:23.067 WARNWebAssembly streaming compilation failed! This can happen for example if "Content-Encoding" HTTP header is incorrectly enabled on the server for file https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/...ild331.wasm.gz, but the file is not pre-compressed on disk (or vice versa). Check the Network tab in browser Devtools to debug server header configuration.
2022-06-16 20:20:23.068 ERRORfalling back to ArrayBuffer instantiation
2022-06-16 20:20:23.104 ERRORfailed to asynchronously prepare wasm: CompileError: WebAssembly.instantiate(): expected 684919 bytes, fell off end @+181507
2022-06-16 20:20:23.106 LOG{}
2022-06-16 20:20:23.108 ERROR{}

Chrome and Brave same error what can I do, I cleared cache on both, turned my computer off.............used your memcashed as well..................

Taz D Jun 16 2022 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Judyxt (Post 6497146)
2022-06-16 20:20:23.066 ERRORwasm streaming compile failed: CompileError: WebAssembly.instantiateStreaming(): unexpected end of stream @+357184
2022-06-16 20:20:23.067 WARNWebAssembly streaming compilation failed! This can happen for example if "Content-Encoding" HTTP header is incorrectly enabled on the server for file https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/...ild331.wasm.gz, but the file is not pre-compressed on disk (or vice versa). Check the Network tab in browser Devtools to debug server header configuration.
2022-06-16 20:20:23.068 ERRORfalling back to ArrayBuffer instantiation
2022-06-16 20:20:23.104 ERRORfailed to asynchronously prepare wasm: CompileError: WebAssembly.instantiate(): expected 684919 bytes, fell off end @+181507
2022-06-16 20:20:23.106 LOG{}
2022-06-16 20:20:23.108 ERROR{}

Chrome and Brave same error what can I do, I cleared cache on both, turned my computer off.............used your memcashed as well..................

Hi Judyxt,
Please check if your browser is up to date and also if you have a pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it.
Chrome updated a few days ago and Windows updated recently too.

nikki77 Jun 17 2022 08:37 PM

I have not had any problems with anything during you change, however the last week I have had trouble loading. I have follow all the instruction on the help page and still can't load. Help

Taz D Jun 17 2022 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikki77 (Post 6497238)
I have not had any problems with anything during you change, however the last week I have had trouble loading. I have follow all the instruction on the help page and still can't load. Help

Hi Nikki,
Chrome updated a few days ago and Windows updated recently too.

debhurst51 Jun 22 2022 05:43 PM

Game freezes at logo

Hey guys,
When I try to go into my farm, it acts as if it's going to go in. I get the opening black screen with the unity or something logo. Then it goes to the white background with the colorful FARM TOWN. Nothing happens. I shut down my computer, restarted & tried again. Same. I then cleared the browser cache since I do that before each game anyway. Any suggestions? thanks, Debra

marymarcel Jun 22 2022 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by debhurst51 (Post 6497790)
Hey guys,
When I try to go into my farm, it acts as if it's going to go in. I get the opening black screen with the unity or something logo. Then it goes to the white background with the colorful FARM TOWN. Nothing happens. I shut down my computer, restarted & tried again. Same. I then cleared the browser cache since I do that before each game anyway. Any suggestions? thanks, Debra

Hi debhurst51 :)

I moved your post to the thread about Cannot load the game.

Please be sure your browser is up to date. I got an update for Chrome this morning.

Also check if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it.

Remember that if you do an update, then it is better to restart.

If that doesnt work, then go to the first post first page of this thread where you will find more suggestions, dont forget to do the ones listed in the links.

bbarksda Jun 26 2022 11:47 AM

Problems loading farms.

Having a problem loading farms. When I select one, it gets about 3 quarters done and then just sits there. Have tried multiple browsers and still getting the same problem. Thanks for your help.

Taz D Jun 26 2022 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbarksda (Post 6498022)
Having a problem loading farms. When I select one, it gets about 3 quarters done and then just sits there. Have tried multiple browsers and still getting the same problem. Thanks for your help.

Hi bbarksda,
Be sure your browsers and Windows or Mac is updated as those can cause the game to not work correctly. If you update any of those be sure to restart your computer to ensure it is all completed.

Also try all the suggestions in the first post of this thread including the ones in the links in that post.

kerrberr2 Jul 02 2022 04:36 PM

Moving from Farm to Farm locking up

I am a super neighbor for a few people. While working on a farm I move to the next and it is not loading correctly. It shows the farm as empty. I have to reload the farm each time. Worst scenario is having to reload the game and go back into the farmers farms to do the work. This is a major time consuming thing. What can I do to fix it? I have run the cache cleaner and it does not help.

marymarcel Jul 02 2022 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kerrberr2 (Post 6498402)
I am a super neighbor for a few people. While working on a farm I move to the next and it is not loading correctly. It shows the farm as empty. I have to reload the farm each time. Worst scenario is having to reload the game and go back into the farmers farms to do the work. This is a major time consuming thing. What can I do to fix it? I have run the cache cleaner and it does not help.

Hi kerrberr2 :)

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

Are your superneighbor's farms fully worked, meaning they have crops x 9 and more items on them, like trees, flowers, water items?

If you are working that type of farms then it is probably memory is completed used and then you have problems.

Is this happening in your own farms too? If so, then it could be an interntet issue.

Please, be sure your browser is up to date and also if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it.
If you do an update, then please restart.

Also, reset your router/modem for a minute and see if that helps you.

When you are on those farms try to only show the items you need to work and not all the items on the farms.

kerrberr2 Jul 03 2022 10:37 PM

It is only happening on my friends farms. It is not any of the things you mentioned because I am up to date.

Taz D Jul 03 2022 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kerrberr2 (Post 6498482)
It is only happening on my friends farms. It is not any of the things you mentioned because I am up to date.

Hi kerrbear,
If those farms are heavily latyered with trees, flowers and/or buildings over the crops then that can cause the problem you are having. I suggest that before you go to work their farms you should turn off all of the show items except the first one you are going to work. Then when you finish that if there are other jobs you do switch the Show item to that and do that job.

JohnAlbertini Jul 04 2022 08:33 PM

Farm will not load, stops @ black screen with the cubic symbol & progress bar at about 1/4.

Well, looking now the progress bar is moving VERRRRY slowly.

marymarcel Jul 04 2022 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini (Post 6498606)
Farm will not load, stops @ black screen with the cubic symbol & progress bar at about 1/4.

Well, looking now the progress bar is moving VERRRRY slowly.

Hi John :)

Please be sure your browser is up to date and also if you have any pending update for Windows.

I dont know which browser you are using, but Chrome had an update this morning.

If any update is done, please restart.

If nothing helps, then clear your browser cache. Remember that the game will load very slowly after the clearing as all graphics have to be loaded again.

In case you need instructions on how to clear your browser cache, please visit the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890

rmyers64 Jul 08 2022 10:41 AM

Loading is frozen

Since the new release of yesterday, my farms get stuck on loading at about 97%.
This is on my own farms as well as friends.

I have cleared my computer history as well as the memcache multiple times to no avail.