View Single Post
Old Sep 10 2013, 11:12 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by peekachoo View Post
Great release as usual, I thought we might have had the silk roll included on the train too, but hey ho, maybe next time.

But I'm totally confused about the Facebook credits/ Farmtown cash thing, so before I go off to my local Game store to buy a card can some one tell me if I'll be able to use it, or will I now have to pay directly online via Paypal for my Farmtown credits ( which I don't really like doing, hence the usage of a card).
Can't say exactly, only Facebook can tell you for sure, but I noticed that they still have it so that they can be redeem now, I just tried going to redeem one and I got to the part where you put in your code (I don't have one so I stopped there), there was no mention of that page of them stopping them, so I would say for now that will be active until they stop selling the cards, if they sell them, they would have to accept them or return them to the store for a refund.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.