View Single Post
Old Nov 23 2013, 08:17 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platonicsolid View Post
This is a FT forum, so those are the only stats that matter. I’m sure what it costs to play FT is very similar to FV. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy playing FT, but am unwilling to spend a dime on it due to the minimal “bang for the buck”. I have nothing against paying $40, $80 or even $100 for a video game, but $1,000 is just ridiculous. For that kind of money we should all be playing in 3D virtual reality. They’d be much wiser to collect $40 from 50 out of 100 players (total = $2,000), than collect $1,000 from 1 out of 100 players (total = $1,000). For the record, as a consumer, the most I’d be willing to spend in real world dollars = $1 per Tool or Facility. Current price = $6+ (average).
You mentioned that this is probably the most expensive game, but yet you offered no proof of that by showing stats of other prices, you can't show one price and say that is the highest without comparision. If you don't want to spend any money to enjoy the perks that come with spending some money that is your choice, others choose to spend some money and enjoy the perks of the game, like the higher tools or being able to start or store items in a single click. Do you go into stores and tell the manager that their products is too expensive and that you think they should lower their price cause you are not willing to pay their price? Same with FT, this is a business and they are selling virtual goods, if you want to purchase you can otherwise don't. You say they should collect $2,000 from 50 out of 100 instead of $1,000 from 1 out of 100, did you just make these stats up or did these stats come from somewhere. How do you know that they are not collecting $1,000 from more than 1 out of 100, they could be collecting that from 30 or 40 out of 100, your stats is flawed because the are made up. Some prices could be lower, but it isn't up to me to tell them how to run their business, like everyone else I have the choice to either purchase the items or not purchase the items.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.