View Single Post
Old Jan 08 2014, 08:01 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionessNcubx3 View Post
For those that are so upset about other using the tools you paid for:

It seems to be that they can only use the LEAST of the big tools. I don't have a chainsaw at all, my mom hired to me chop this morning to test this out because she has them all maxed out, and it only let me use her 3 X 3 chainsaw.

On a different note, if you are so rich and spent so much money getting those tools, are you honestly telling me that you would expect the maid to bring her walmart vacuum cleaner to vacuum your oriental rugs rather than use the Dyson vacuum that you paid for? Just curious. Not like she can take the Dyson to another house to clean.
Your different note, you are comparing the real world to a game, that is like comparing an apple to an orange, they are two totally different items. Probably most of the people that spend money on this game isn't rich, like me, I am on limited disability so no I am not rich, but I also help support this game when I can so that the developers can continue to keep the game going.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.