View Single Post
Old Aug 31 2014, 12:37 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftquestion View Post
Not sure if I am doing this right? I just have a couple of questions. 1,When you first open up the forum page there is a (thread?) about Facebook hackers sending out a message..... by Rob T. My question is would it be alright if I copied and pasted it to my FB so all my friends could see it?
2, I just got an email from FB saying someone had logged into my FB acc. from a different location..... and gave me a link to click on, now I'm afraid to click on it. Here it is
MOD EDIT: Link Removed
Can you tell me if this is actually to FB or is it a hacker OR how can I find out if this is really form Facebook or ir someone is trying to hack into my account? I hope I am not asking too much form U'all. Thank You for any advice you can give me.
Hello ftquestion,

I don't know if that link is a good link or not, I would say that only FB would be able to tell you that for sure. You can see what locations your account has been accessed from. Go to your Facebook page and click on the triangle icon that is on the far right side at the top, shown in the picture below in the black box.

Then click on Settings, then on the left hand side click on Security, then go down to "Where you're logged in" and on the right side click on edit. This will show the location of where someone has accessed your account. If you see a location and type of equipment that you don't recognize you can cancel that session.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.

Last edited by Rob T; Sep 01 2014 at 10:16 PM.