View Single Post
Old Nov 05 2014, 11:04 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Leigh View Post
I don't know if developers made an adjustment or doing what I just did is what works, but here it is ...

I froze another group of flowers that were within 2 hours of full maturity. Like before, the flowers froze and I left farm town. Like before, I returned to find the flowers still frozen; however, this time not I discover them frozen as seedling, but as a flower one stage below the stage actually frozen and one stage of growth above seedlng.

Maybe that is the trick ... that a frozen flower not fully matured will freeze as one stage back and when I froze when only one stage above seedling, freezing kicked it back one stage --- to seedling.

Not perfect, but acceptable. Will continue to follow this tread and, also, report if i notice a difference.

Many thanks!
check out my farm Canwood Pines, i have every flower frozen in every stage of growth. it is possible to freeze them anytime and have them stay that way.

in the post above your's, trina says she thinks the difference is buying from the store, or taking out of storage.