View Single Post
Old Apr 23 2015, 04:57 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogdays View Post
i am so tired of trying to harvest over crowded farms.. i spent 3 days trying to harvest ended up leaving losing over million coins . for goodness sake. make it manageable . i harvested stupid flower hid among trees .. i tried finish harvest coconut tree it wouldnt let me. 3 days at hours of trying to harvest is a bit much. it makes it impossible to complete . yes i am to say the least peeved off.
Hello dogdays,

When you go to someones farm to work you can go into the preferences at the top right that looks like a wrench and hide everything except for what you are working on and water items. This way for instance you want to harvest flowers only the flowers will be shown. Then you can go in and hide flowers and unhide the next item you want to work on.

You can also use the eye to hide or dim anything that the tool you are holding doesn't work on.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.