View Single Post
Old Feb 04 2021, 07:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbarbee View Post
I just did it and it shows enabled WebGL: Hardware accelerated
WebGL2: Hardware accelerated Any other suggestions? The past two times after I referred this problem and was told it would be referred to someone, it was some how corrected in a few hours and would work for a few days and then I would get it again. I can get in through FoxFire, but then getting my gifts don't work.
Hi Pbarbee,
All we did before and now is add your post to a thread for the developers to look at and see what they can find for you to fix this. That is the only "referral" we have. If it corrected then it was all on it's own as no one has done anything directly to your account to fix it.

Are you currently having this right now just before you did the tests?

Again, what were you doing when this happened to you?

Have you tried clearing the browser cache after this has happened? If you need instructions on how to do that they are in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.