View Single Post
Old Jun 21 2021, 10:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyshar8 View Post
1075689028 went on for about 1/2 hr. froze then shut down, went back on and black screen...WebGL Supported, but DISABLED ------------------- ERROR!
Hi Rudyshar,
I moved your post to the HTML/WebGL thread about loading problems.

What were you doing before it froze?

To clear your WebGL problem try clearing your browser cache, close your browser, then reopoen and try again. Please note it will be slower loading your farms the first time after clearing as it has to download all the graphics again. Instructions for clearing the browser ca che are in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890

Please check if there is any update for Windows or Mac, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

Also make sure your browser is updated as sometimes they do not automatically update.

Also in the first post on the first page of this thread there are steps you can try for checking your computer.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.