View Single Post
Old Oct 25 2013, 09:54 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneycs View Post
Many people you hire do absolutely nothing which is why you have to attempt to hire multiple people and you stop hiring as soon as you see that work is being done when the message appears on the hiring site.
If you see that the person you hired isn't going to do anything, then yes, go back to the market place and rehire someone, but you can't just go back to your farm, see they haven't done anything yet and then immediately go back to the market place, you should give them a minute or so before going back to hire someone, plus there are people that will hire others even though they have workers already working on their farm. I have been hired to do a farm and there was 2 others on that farm harvesting and over half of it was done, so I did what I could and I left. Some probably say I should have left a message, but if I had left a message, that person could have access to my farm and I didn't want them to have any access to my farm or messages.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.