View Single Post
Old Jan 08 2014, 03:31 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
What's really sad about it is that people have been begging for this very thing for nearly a year and it has NOT been the people without tools. It has been those of us who have all the tools who suggested it in the suggestions thread because without this ability it has become more and more difficult to find reliable help in the market. Too many farmers would come to do our work and either 1) do nothing and not say anything or 2) do part of the work and also not say anything about what they did not do. Both scenarios were because we had "too much" work for them. And now people are complaining because Slashkey did exactly what we wanted so the developers cannot win.
I don't think anyone is blaming Slashkey, I know I don't, and not everyone has been begging for this to be added, I noticed that they are adding the option to opt out, which is fair for the ones that didn't beg for it, this should make everyone happy. Everyone has the right to their opinion whether anyone agrees with it or not.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.