View Single Post
Old Nov 23 2013, 01:32 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platonicsolid View Post
I realize you don’t “need” to have FC (Farm Town Farm Cash Dollars) to play the game, but the actual amount of money you need if you want all the cool tools, trains and facilities is unbelievable. Obviously some tools are more useful than others, especially if you want to be able to use tools when working for other people. I have nothing against paying for a game, but in the realm of video games, FT and similar type Facebook games may be the most expensive around. So here we go:

Cost to own most (not all) of the TOOLS
= 2,800+ FC
= $440+ Real World Dollars

Cost to own all the TRAINS
= 590 FC
= $80+ Real World Dollars

Cost to own most of the FACILITIES
= 3400+ FC
= $520+ Real World Dollars

Want ALL of the above?
= 6800+ FC
= $1,000 Real World Dollars !!!
I only see that stats for one game, you can't make a comparison with just one set of stats. If you go around to all of the other games you will find that Farm Town is the cheapest game around. I have quit games cause you couldn't do anything without purchasing their cash and there is others that I play very little cause you have to purchase their coins to play a lot or at least to get good scores on that game, at least this game can be played without purchasing FC, which the developers have to get paid somehow, it costs money to rent space on FB, plus have to pay the employees, so they can pay their rent, food, and other bills just like you.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.