View Single Post
Old May 06 2013, 06:15 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simera View Post
Hi again! I may be slow, or maybe it's due to being rather busy the latest weeks, but: Why does not the Start All-button in Facility-Manager really "start all"?

And then a suggestion: I see that we've got the Dandellion-seed. It would be very nice if we would be able to make Dandellion-wine in the Winery, and use Dandellion-leaves in any salad in the Facilities with vegetables.

Regards
Simera
The start all button in the facility manager does work, it works with the turbo bottling machine and the turbo drive thru system. It starts all of the facilities that the bottling machine and the drive thru system controls,

Your suggestion should be put in the suggestion section so that the dev's will be able to see it, just put it in the thread that is closest to your suggestion and if you can't find one then put it in the thread my idea doesn't have a thread.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.

Last edited by Tony D; May 06 2013 at 06:19 AM. Reason: removed speculation