View Single Post
Old Dec 01 2013, 02:40 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesley B View Post
Administrators one and all,

I just noticed my ingredients service truck--provides meat, etc.-- is missing. I can't find any faq on this topic under glitch or otherwise. I haven't been using my facilities for at least two weeks so the truck may have gone missing more than 7 days ago. PLEASE get back to me soon, I really need the ingredients I paid expensive FT cash to buy.

Thanks in advance, laurajame-II aka Les B Ann Sunday, December 1, 2013
When you open up the facility manager does it show there? Make sure that it isn't in your storage, by making sure that the filter is set to either "all" or "tools", if you don't see it in your storage, I have looked at your farm with the link shown below and I didn't see it on any of your farms. If it isn't in your storage and it isn't on your farms anywhere, you will have to contact support. To contact support, click on the link saying "report/contact this app" that is on the game screen on the right hand side just below the ads, on the pop up screen choose the first option, then when the support ticket appears fill it out with as much detail as possible. It can take anywhere from few hours to a few weeks depending on how many tickets they have a head of yours.

Your farm link is: http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6267&farm_ix=Y

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.

Last edited by KnightRider; Dec 01 2013 at 02:54 PM.