View Single Post
Old Apr 08 2014, 03:53 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave1949 View Post
Sorry Taz, u must be feed up with questions with regards the quest, but I have 1. If I went on holiday for 2 weeks midway through a quest period, ie done 3 in 4 days (entitled to 1 FC) would that still be there on my return or is there a time limit in which u have to claim the FC?
If you collect the coins for those quests that you did before you left you wouldn't get credit for them once you return cause they wouldn't be in the last 7 days, but after you last collect your FC and will be gone by the time the next 7 day qualification arrives you could work the quests, but do not collect the coins until you return, the quests doesn't count as being completed for the FC until the coins are collected, as far as I know once the quest has been completed, but you don't collect the coins they will stay there until the coins are collected, this way then those quests would be able to be used for when you start doing quests again.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.

Last edited by KnightRider; Apr 08 2014 at 04:23 AM.