View Single Post
Old Sep 14 2013, 01:04 AM
Account Not Linked

If when purchasing trees and you hit the same spot as another tree and it layers that tree on another tree than the magnifying glass search should count those trees as the stats do. When using the magnifying glass it shows the correct number of trees, so something is off, either the magnifying glass isn't counting all of the trees or the stats for some reason is off. I don't have trees hidden by other trees either, I have 8x8 blocks and there is space in between each of the block of trees. After harvesting all the trees, one type still showed that I had 1 tree that needed harvested, but when you either dim or hide the trees when you pick up the tool it doesn't show any tree that needs harvested.

EDIT: I tried moving one group of my flowers, it showed that I had 1 extra flower, but when I moved the flowers there was no extra flowers in any of the spots, if there had been 1 extra flower layered with another flower I should have seen it when I moved the flowers, that is what was said in another post and the magnifying glass search says that I have no extra flowers.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.

Last edited by KnightRider; Sep 14 2013 at 01:17 AM.