Flower Harvester (48x48)
Tree Shaker (48x48)
Fishing Boat (44x44)
Seeder Ex (12x12)
Plower (28x28) – Solar Powered
Combine Harvest-Plow Ex (12x12)
Combine Harvest-Plant Ex (12x12)
Log Truck w/ Chainsaw (44x44)
In the store they all show I bought them and in the log of all FC spent, it shows I bought them.

But when I go to the storage, I can’t find the following:

01. Log Truck w/ Chainsaw (44x44)
02. Seeder Ex (12x12)
03. Combine Harvest-Plant Ex (12x12)

The reason I found out about this was I was getting complaints from my Super Neighbours that they could only use the old tools in the 2 cases of chopping trees and the planting of new crops.
They can see the “Combine Harvest-Plow Ex (12x12)” but can’t use the Combine Harvest-Plant Ex (12x12).
I had the SN’s run Memcache on their accounts and reset their Browser histories.
It didn’t help.

I, of course, can use all the new tools and they work really great. They do cut down my time harvesting all of my crops etc.

I would like to give this benefit to my Super Neighbours.

My ID # is 765809607

What else do I need to give you.
Hi dofford

I had a look at your data and those tools are showing up as missing.

You can go to the Store and buy them for coins using the Duplicate button. Please be sure to be on a farm not heavily layered and with enough space to place them there before sending to storage.

If you wish you can contact Support about this. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Last edited by marymarcel; Jan 25 2024 at 01:55 PM.