View Single Post
Old Nov 29 2013, 01:39 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by c.abell@insightbb.com View Post
I have been very unhappy with the new change in how the Avatar works faster in relationship to the tools. The tree shaker used to allow enough time to highlight an entire orchard, which allowed the tool to overlap and not leave unpicked trees. But, now it is too fast and the highlighted area disappears before I can overlap my picking. It makes it very difficult for me to pick all the trees without skipping a bunch. It is the same way with the flower harvester. The combine and sow machines are hard also when I am planting plowed fields. It is hard to figure out what is planted and what is not without zooming way in. I thought that I would give the new change a trail for awhile before I complained. I'm just not happy with how the tools work now. I paid a lot of real $$ for these tools, and I think they should work easier and better. Thank you for reading my complaint.
They changed it cause of most people complained it was too slow, so they changed it. Like Spock from Star Trek says "The needs of the many out weigh the needs of the few or one". For the trees and the flowers that is what the hide function while harvesting or chopping is for when you harvest or chop a bunch of trees they vanish from sight so you know which trees/flowers have not been done yet. You can use either dimmed or hidden, I prefer the hidden that way they vanish from the screen completely. It also works with planting of the crops also, after you get done you can pick up a seeder and any plots that have been planted will vanish and leave only the unplanted plots showing.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.