View Single Post
Old Oct 24 2021, 11:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by badcompany_78 View Post
user ID: 898590491

I keep crashing on neighbors farms mostly while doing my super neighbor jobs. slashkey tells me my browser doesnt support webGL. but it does, it supports even webGL2. updated everything including drivers cleared chache and everything. tons of people have issues with this. my laptop had 8Gb RAM AMD RADEAN and ATHLON GOLD its a newer model so everything is good to go, actually bought it especially to play Farmtown.
with so many users having issues, I am sure Slashkey is looking into it right? to see if the problem is on their end?
I tried Chrome, Edge and FireFox. have this issue on all three browsers.
it makes it not fun to play to game anymore. I lost a Super Neighbor job because of the crashes.. please help

thanks for all you do!
Hi badcompany,
When the game encounters an error and freezes, then it is not getting a response from your WebGL so it thinks you do not have it. If your neighbors farms are heavily layered then it can cause the game to freeze if there is too much to load. You might try turning off everything in your preferences show settings that you do not need for the work you are doing.
You don't say what caches you have cleared. If just closing your browsers and reopening them has not reset the WebGL back to working you will need to clear the browser cache for each of the browsers, close them and restart your computer. This clearing will make it be slow to load the first time as it has to download all the graphics for the game again. Instructions for clearing the browser caches are in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.