View Single Post
Old Dec 15 2012, 03:27 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
I would settle for getting the Farm Cash with the Quests - that would help - please Santa Raul
That would be a nice idea for people to earn more FC, but in my opinion it would be a mistake to add the FC with the quests, and that is because one neighbor will tell another neighbor that they received FC for doing a quest and the other neighbor hasn't gotten any, then they will come to the forum and complain that they haven't gotten any FC for the quests and that their neighbor has, the little by little all the complaints about one neighbor getting FC and others not will start coming in the forum. Now if it was for doing a certain amount of quests, maybe like 1 FC for every 10 quests done or so, but then again you have the people have can't do certain quests because they can't afford the facility so they won't be able to complete as many as others. There have been some on the forum that says they get like 4 or 5 quests in a row that they can't do, so that would take them longer to get a certain amount of quests done. This is just my opinion with the info as to why I think like this.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.