View Single Post
Old Oct 08 2013, 02:43 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by raul
A particular helping action only count once per friend in a few hours period. For example, if you send a gift to user X you get one point, if you send another gift to user Y right after that, you get another point, but if you send another gift to user X right after that it will not count, you will have to wait a few hours for it to count.
I thought you had to wait like 8 or 12 hours before you could send a gift to a neighbor that you already sent a gift, has this changed? Above it mentions send a gift to X, then send a gift to Y right after you sent one to X, then it says that if you send another gift to X right after sending the gift to Y, this is the part I didn't think was possible. So wouldn't you have to wait a few hours to be able to send X a second gift? I hope that was understandable not easy to put it down to where its not confusing.

EDIT: The points that it shows in the help given for an individual, for example I have a neighbor that shows help given 400, that is the help that I have given to him to get the points to that number correct?

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.

Last edited by KnightRider; Oct 08 2013 at 02:58 AM.