Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 24 2014, 04:41 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerMcLashwood View Post
definitely not liking the new options for sending out boosts!!! Only options are neighbours or friends that have helped me. So longer able to send to FT friends!!! Another FB "Enhancement"??? definitely one that doesn't enhance my experience!!!
i was a bit peeved about that at first too debs. there are some farmers i like to help regardless of whether they ever help me and they were missing off my list.

on the other hand - due to time constraints and how slow the process is to send out a bunch of gifts each day (on top of the mountain of other chores) - i've taken to just sending my trains to anyone who sends me gifts. i only send around 12 requests per train in an effort for them not to be empty or expired when they're clicked on. i figure a train-load of goods is as good as a gift, yea?

this new feature saves me the time of having to keep track of everyone who helps me in any way. i don't have to keep checking my gift box to see who to send to, i don't have to keep scrolling around to see who sent ingredients, bonus's or who worked my farms ... i can just clicked through the list and viola! it's done, lol.

so i love it now. my biggest gripe with this game is the time it takes to play it so i'm always grateful for any time-saving features. and those who don't show up who i want to help ... when i get around to it ... i'll just tell them ... send me a damned box of flour or something ... so i can send you my trains, lol.