Old Mar 16 2014, 09:39 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaJay View Post
So, from what I can see, the Mayor is doing the oopsie daisies on the first farm and then completing the rest without faltering. I'm beginning to wonder if it isn't an ultra sensitive 'click of the mouse' problem. Like that first 'getting going' click is registering twice, thus, the 'oops' reply is in response to the second click.

I just bought 7 new train cars so that I could apply this awesome new upgrade at 100 percent, and making each train car attach together was a feat in itself because of ultra sensitive mouse movements.

Although I'm in love with you at the moment Raul, if you release new train cars on the next update, I will hate you and my life forever.
I have noticed the mouse has gotten more sensitive, too. It's getting harder to find the sweet spot and hang on to it for chopping and picking. I get in close and slow down, more so than I have before. I built a new train yesterday as well and had the same experience. As soon as I have something lined up and click to plop it, it moves to the side and plops into a different spot, if there's room, or stays red and I have to line it up again. I thought it was just me, so thanks for that!

ugh, I thought the same thing building my new train, so I stopped at the 4 that had goods I can really use. I could really use a car that brings fresh produce, onions and tomatoes in particular.

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20