Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 24 2014, 09:49 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
I have done some figuring and almost the only way to get 8 quests done in 7 days is to make sure that you start each quest as soon as it is unlocked every 20 hours. I calculated that if you start your first quest on Jan 1st at midnight and started a quest every 20 hours you would start your last quest on Jan 6th at 8:00 pm. So that would give you approximately 1 day for you to finish all of your open quest before the 7th day ends. The 8th and final quest that you started on Jan 6th at 8:00 pm is going to be the hardest, it only gives you 1 day 3 hours 59 minutes to complete that quest.
it doesn't say you have to START 8 quests in 7 days, just COMPLETE 8 quests in 7 days.

say you get your sunday quest and don't really do anything on it till monday at which time you have 2 quests. then (assuming you actually can do all the quests you get), you just do 1 quest a day so that 8 are completed in 7 days.

that's how i read it but i suspect i could be wrong.

----
regardless, i know i've done at least 6 quests in the past 7 days and didn't get a FC for them.