Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 07 2021, 08:47 PM

I had that to happen several times but only in the early days after the market was opened. I think because everything is not totally back to full capacity, at certain times of the day, the market is very slow and often I will try to hire someone and it simply won't respond and nothing will happen or it will go to yellow. I have found if I get to the market and there are lots and lots of "people" there seldom can I get a hired person to respond. I go back home, find something else to do and go back later. I read almost every day things people report so I can keep up and it would seem a big part of the problem is people are still expecting the game to operate just as fast as it did before. Often there are more people logged on then there is capacity for them to work. Many are trying to do super large jobs. Most don't understand it can take hours and hours just to find a small glitch and then correct it. Farm Town has come a long, long way since the beginning when all we had was one farm. Mary, Taz, and Tiger are doing a fantastic job answering people questions, often explaining the same things over and over. The developers who are working behind the scene deserve a medal for all the work they have already accomplished. I bow to you all in gratitude.