Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 25 2024, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightnbugz View Post
Clicked on my neighborhood contest and it said "You have abandoned the contest for this week, next contest starts Thursday 12 am est". How can that be when I have been playing it right along?
Hi lightnbugz

I moved your post to the thread about NCC.

I'm sorry but once the facilities are entered into the contest you must NOT move them to storage or to another farm. If you do, you will see a warning message that tells you that you are in the contest and that storing the facility will make you abandon this weeks contest.

If you proceed, the facility will be removed from the farm, and you will be terminated from that weeks contest. In order to remain in the contest, the facilities that are part of a Neighbourhood Chain must remain on the farm during the whole week of the contest.
Old May 30 2024, 05:42 AM

Default Moved ballon bust out of storage but not showing in NCC

Hello there - I have a fac that was in storage that is in the NCC this time. I have enough FC facs that it should have added it but it's not showing after I put it on the farm. I've tried clearing cache, restarted, etc but it's still not showing. Can I get a little help please?

Thanks,
Tina
Old May 30 2024, 06:20 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvlrsSweetPea View Post
Hello there - I have a fac that was in storage that is in the NCC this time. I have enough FC facs that it should have added it but it's not showing after I put it on the farm. I've tried clearing cache, restarted, etc but it's still not showing. Can I get a little help please?

Thanks,
Tina
Hi Tina,

I have cleaned your NCC, please close the game, reload, then check if you can now see the correct amount of facilities in the NCC.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 30 2024, 12:38 PM
Account Not Linked

Default My Facilities for NCC

I did NOT get a warning message. I had to move a facility from one farm to another because I had no room for it. Now it says I have abandoned the contest. I purchased a brand new facility to play and got that abandoned message. SO NOT FAIR!! Especially because I used farm cash!!!
Old May 30 2024, 12:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulaN829 View Post
I did NOT get a warning message. I had to move a facility from one farm to another because I had no room for it. Now it says I have abandoned the contest. I purchased a brand new facility to play and got that abandoned message. SO NOT FAIR!! Especially because I used farm cash!!!
Hi PaulaN,
I am sorry, but we have no way to reverse this for you. The warning pop up shows as soon as you click to move the facility to storage to change what farm it is on. The rules are listed in the Game Guide chapter about the contest:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=621846

If you are adding a facility for the NCC then be sure you are adding it from the farm you want it on or leave it on the farm you are buying it on.

If you wish you can contact Suppor about this, but they can not reverse it for you either.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 30 2024, 01:28 PM
Account Not Linked

Default warning message

Again, I did not get a warning message, but either way, I would have been kicked out. I spent the last of my farmcash on getting the facility needed for the chain. and now I don't need it. again, NOT FAIR
Old May 30 2024, 02:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulaN829 View Post
Again, I did not get a warning message, but either way, I would have been kicked out. I spent the last of my farmcash on getting the facility needed for the chain. and now I don't need it. again, NOT FAIR
Hi PaulaN,
I am sorry, but we can not refund FC through the forum or change what happened. The NCC has rules and you can find them in the link I posted for you in my answer.
You can also contact Support about this if you wish.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
add faciities in contest, disable ncc, enable ncc, facilities in contest, missing in ncc, ncc, ncc rewards, neighborhood chain, neighborhood contest