Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 21 2009, 06:03 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to bamagirl

I would like to say, I love the new tools, I may not use them much for I like the old way of planting, plowing an harvesting, but they sure look great on my farm, no diffrent than buying any other decerations for my farm. thank you all for the new tools.

(level 650+)
Started playing May 9, 2009
Old Oct 21 2009, 06:07 PM
Account Not Linked

will we be able to use the harvester on other farms in the future
Old Oct 21 2009, 06:08 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by trking View Post
I have a brilliant question ... "WHY would you harvest yourself?" WHAT'S the purpose IF you can go to the marketplace and hire somebody else and make considerably MORE coins?

Anybody who harvests themselves is a brain dead hamster....
You would harvest yourself for the simple reason that if you hire from the market you take the risk that some brain dead hamster will harvest your trees even after you ask them multiple times to NOT harvest your trees. I am also going to start harvesting myself if none of my friends are online because i have had all my trees harvested twice now on purpose.

Some people don't want their trees harvested, its part of their farm decoration.

Since there is no option to fire people, or protect/hide your trees the harvester is a great option. I would rather make a few less coins harvesting myself than take the chance on some idiot getting their jollies off by harvesting my trees.
Old Oct 21 2009, 06:13 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

What's the point of these machines when we can have others plow for us and it costs us less for that? Will these machines ever be able to be used to plow or harvest for others? We make more $ for crops by having others harvest for us. Will be make this same 25% extra if we use the big harvester to harvest for ourselves? If not then what good is it to us?

Thanks,
Jackie

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 21 2009, 06:17 PM
Account Not Linked

I think new clothes would an excellant idea. I tired of bibs.
Old Oct 21 2009, 06:21 PM

i don't have that many crops anymore; level 34, but bought harvester anyway. Friends sending me fuel!!! now what?. i need a bigger farm!more levels! i know you're doing your best! love the Halloween stuff!
Old Oct 21 2009, 06:23 PM
Account Not Linked

I get tired of the complaints of no no storage. Do it the old-fashioned American way, sell it for pennies on the dollar or delete it. Next year there will be new and better fun stuff to buy. Why store for a year. If you are at a higher level you do not need lots of extra money.
Old Oct 21 2009, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyfarmer View Post
Farm Town Farmers - BEWARE ! ! ! ! !
Hey I bought the Big Harvester and it cut my avatar's right hand off!!!
There was blood everywhere and no Farm Town hospital where he could get it reconnected.

Problems with rodents? Use one of the seeders and crush up some sleeping pills along with the seeds. The gophers and other pests won't wake up!

I have 30 wind turbines on my farm and I asked in the forum for solar panels or a solar array to purchase. None yet, although they do have solar panels on the plow tractor. Maybe solar panels to put in our fields will be released one day. Maybe before I retire from this game.

Happy Halloween farmers!

pmsl.. first decent thing i have read in this forum of whingers!!
Old Oct 21 2009, 06:24 PM

People did you not read the first two post in this thread. These tractors are for you to work on your own farm. Why do y'all keep asking the same question.

What do the tools do?
All tools work for you on your own farm. They cannot be used by hired help.

* Plowing Tractor - Solar Powered: Gas free plowing tool that allows to plow up to 4 fields at a time - no matter how many neighbors you have!
* Small Harvester: Harvesting tool that allows you to harvest up to 2 crops at a time. Each field consumes 1 unit of gas.
* Big Harvester: Harvesting tool that allows you to harvest up to 4 crops at a time. Each field consumes 1 unit of gas.
* Small Seeder: Seeding tool that allows you to seed up to 2 fields at a time. Each field consumes 1 unit of gas.
* Big Seeder: Seeding tool that allows you to seed up to 4 fields at a time. Each field consumes 1 unit of gas.
Old Oct 21 2009, 06:29 PM
Account Not Linked

Now more levels PRONTO pls!
Closed Thread