Level:
Trophies: 9
XP:

I am and its frustrating!!!!!

Visit Madeline's Vineyard

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 28 2009, 12:23 PM

Default Fuel Tanks

Does face book limit how many fuel tanks you can have as gifts at one time?
Twice I have lost a fuel tank when I have another one come in as a gift. I'm talking before I accept them into my gift box.
What's going on. It's not like I have 20 or something, I had 3, had another come in as a gift. When I went to accept 2 of them I only had 4. I had lost one. That's the second time that has happened. I want my gifts back!!!!!
Old Oct 28 2009, 12:25 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexk View Post
May be you already addressed this question, but if I have a solar powered tractor can I use it to plow other folks farms? If so, how?
no you can't.
Old Oct 28 2009, 02:20 PM
Account Not Linked

Will there EVER be a fire or boot people off your farm option? It would be SO freaking great. Infinitely more helpful than a mass harvester or plower.
Old Oct 28 2009, 03:26 PM
Account Not Linked

Actually, what may be cool is if we can rate workers while they're working. Then when you go to hire them their rating shows up. Like 4 stars out of 5 stars and they've been rated by 180 people or whatever. Like a letter of reference almost!
Old Oct 28 2009, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slacy View Post
Is it only me or does it seem like with these new tools it's taking the fun out of hiring people to plow and harvest and being hired? No need to interact with people with these tools.
lol... then dont use them. I never had and never will.
Old Oct 28 2009, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristib1234 View Post
Actually, what may be cool is if we can rate workers while they're working. Then when you go to hire them their rating shows up. Like 4 stars out of 5 stars and they've been rated by 180 people or whatever. Like a letter of reference almost!
thats a good idea.... maybe when people get a certain rating (pretty high I would imagine) then maybe they can get a few coins or cash as a prize.
Old Oct 28 2009, 07:36 PM
Account Not Linked

I accept with information:The new release contains support for 5 different tools:
1. Small Harvester - Harvest 2 fields at a time
2. Small Seeder - Plant seeds on 2 fields at a time
3. Big Harvester - Harvest 4 fields at a time
4. Big Seeder - Plant seeds on 4 fields at a time
5. Plowing Tractor - Solar Powered - Plow 4 fields at a time
Old Oct 28 2009, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sissyrme View Post
Personally I only bought a Seeder... I hire others to work for me so they also can gain coin and level with XP.

To the others who write their complaints on here...of all the games on Facebook, this is the best in my opinion. I absolutely love this game.

So, *****, moan, nag...it will get you nowhere....let the rest of us interact and have fun. I have met some great people from all over the world.

Thanks FARMTOWN...WE LOVE YOU ALL! GREAT WORK AND A BIG PAT ON THE BACK...CHEERS!
Hey who is stopping you from interacting and having fun . ???
This is a public forum and if evreybody comes here and only gives pats on the back nothing will get fixed. so there .......
Keep on having fun and don't read here if at your end evreything is hunky dorey.

Amen !.
Old Oct 28 2009, 08:42 PM
Green Genius ( Level 32 )

Farmer Since: Jun 11 2009
Level:
Trophies: 12
XP:
Default Fuel available but can't use

I currently have 198 gallons of fuel showing as available (next to the fuel tank in the top left corner), but when I try to plant seeds I get the message "You don't have enough fuel". I've looked through all the threads and found where it says each plot costs one unit of fuel. Is this correct?
When I went to refuel it says "You have 198 gallons of fuel left. You will lose them if you refuel, do you want to refuel now?". I chose cancel as I don't want to lose almost 200 gallons. I've tried reloading and clearing cache, but nothing works. Please help.

Just resorted to seeding the "old fashioned way" of clicking on the store and choosing your seeds. When I got done planting Ileft and came back. Now my fuel is showing only 1 gallon. Shouldn't be using fuel if not using the seeder, should it?

Visit Sunny Side of Life

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by gizzie1; Oct 28 2009 at 09:01 PM. Reason: more info.
Closed Thread