Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 21 2009, 01:57 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennie C. View Post
Lots of new things are only for farm-coins.
and there are many new doodads that are for coins. i don't even want any of the fc items this go around.

i want the pool & the manor.

already bought swings, and carousels.

so you can play the game without giving up real money.

i still have about 50/60 farm cash, most from doing offers... some from the recent jump in levels.

from level 34 to level 60. that gives everyone a chance to get an extra 26 farm cash without doing anything extra.

Old Nov 21 2009, 01:57 PM
Account Not Linked

Default No land showing up on real estate page

I just made it to level 26 & there are no screens showing up at the realtor's office. Is there a problem there? I know I wasn't at the top yet.
Is this being worked on or something?

Also, I don't understand how you get farm cash without purchasing it. I've noticed that my cash goes up once in awhile, but don't know how it happens. I'm not doing anything that I'm aware of to get it.

Who answers these things anyway?

Thanks.
Old Nov 21 2009, 01:59 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddoc View Post
I just made it to level 26 & there are no screens showing up at the realtor's office. Is there a problem there? I know I wasn't at the top yet.
Is this being worked on or something?

Also, I don't understand how you get farm cash without purchasing it. I've noticed that my cash goes up once in awhile, but don't know how it happens. I'm not doing anything that I'm aware of to get it.

Who answers these things anyway?

Thanks.
Realtors - Please see my signature for the Official thread, Land Upgrades, in the Help Forum. - Short answer - if nothing is there.. you have the biggest land.

Farm Cash - Please see my signature for the Official thread, Farm Cash, in the Help Forum. Short answer - level up, do offers, pay for it.

THIS post is regarding the new release.

Old Nov 21 2009, 02:01 PM

Default Still can't add more neighbors on myspace

LOVE LOVE LOVE the new changes but still can't add more than 20 neighbors at myspace whereas at facebook you can. Why the difference not fair to those who don't LIKE Facebook. I have 10 people on buddy list that could be neighbors if this would PLEASE change for myspace. Just want the same advantages facebook people have. Also a list of the new experience points levels would be nice. KEEP Up the GREAT work!
Old Nov 21 2009, 02:02 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimthepilot View Post
Thanks for the improvements. Would love more land now. Also need a "your fired" button for rude and unappreciative workers.
Nope! Not gonna happen! You can hire for harvesting crops only, so people can't harvest your trees if you don't want them to. If they're vulgar or abusive, you can report them. Otherwise, just put them on ignore and be done with it. A "fire" option would serve no purpose except to create HUGE opportunity for more abuse.
The mansion is STILL available at 150,000 points and 1 million coins, just like it always was. Only the level number has changed. Don't look at the level number; look only at the XP and coins, which HAVE NOT CHANGED.

There is a known issue with levels for those with 1 million XP or more, and the devs are working on it. Please read the first post in the following thread and follow the instructions:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264634
Old Nov 21 2009, 02:06 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by snack214 View Post
The only thing I was trying to say was that before the updates I was a lot closer to getting to the mansion, which I have over 2,000,000 coins to buy but now I have to wait until I get to level 41 to get since they reconfigured the XP points.
No, you are NO FURTHER AWAY from the mansion than you were before! The mansion is STILL available at 150,000 points and 1 million coins, just like it always was. Only the level number has changed. Quit looking at the level number and look only at the number of XP needed. That has NOT changed.
The mansion is STILL available at 150,000 points and 1 million coins, just like it always was. Only the level number has changed. Don't look at the level number; look only at the XP and coins, which HAVE NOT CHANGED.

There is a known issue with levels for those with 1 million XP or more, and the devs are working on it. Please read the first post in the following thread and follow the instructions:

Old Nov 21 2009, 02:08 PM

In the Storage Compartment I see "Items." How do we put items into it for storage?
Old Nov 21 2009, 02:08 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzswolf View Post
LOVE LOVE LOVE the new changes but still can't add more than 20 neighbors at myspace whereas at facebook you can. Why the difference not fair to those who don't LIKE Facebook.
That is completely controlled my MySpace, and Farm Town can't do anything about it.

Old Nov 21 2009, 02:11 PM

Hi - I love a lot of the new things - wow, I even was able to get a Finnish flag with my newly earned cash. Whoopee. Two questions: (1) when will there be an opportunity tp buy more land; and (2) why no covered bridge - I don't want no covered wagon; I want a covered bridge and everyone I mention it to thinks it is a GREAT idea! Genie, Flying Pig Farm
Old Nov 21 2009, 02:14 PM

Thanks Farm Town! Love the new gifts and store items! Keep 'em coming!
Closed Thread