Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 23 2009, 10:49 AM

Ok we were told to complain about people not getting paid for harvesting or plowing, what about when I hire some one, and watch them totally harvest my field, I go to cash in my crops come back to my farm and what do I see 3/4 of my sugar cane still there now what do I do??????????
Old Nov 23 2009, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tropicalgirl View Post
With all the new stuff- I need more land to have room to purchase it--- I am full up on my farm and have gone to planting under my mansion and other buildings---I just do not have room enough-- thankis for considering -- more land for purchase

I totally agree with U,,, I think they said they can not give us more land cos the game will keep Crashing, something to do with needing a better or bigger server ??? with all these extra things I would want another 24x24 added to my already 24x24 ohhhhhhhhhhhh the fun I could have .....
Old Nov 23 2009, 11:25 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Many thanks for all the upgrades in this amazing game. However I have a little request:I´m from Dominican Republic and I would like to have our flag in the game. Please add that.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 23 2009, 11:51 AM

Default Since the upgrade, planted crops dissapearing

Love love love all the new things. Genius!!!!

Since the new upgrade planting crops are vanishing. Last night I planted my field full of crops. This morning, only a few squares were planted with the rest being just plowed ground again. It happened on my mom's farm yesterday too. She planted hundreds of beats and when she came back a few hours later, no crops had been planted. Just thought I'd let you know.

~Jenn
Old Nov 23 2009, 11:52 AM

Really love all the new upgrades!! However, I had to plant my entire fields twice (charged both times) before they would remain. The first time they just completely disappeared when I went to refresh. This has never happened to me before. I had cleared my chache/cookies etc. Any help would be appreciated.
Old Nov 23 2009, 11:52 AM

I love how, even though we just had a major update with tons of new stuff and higher levels, people are still complaining!! You should be thanking the devs instead of demanding more stuff already. Do you think it is easy to make more land?? We already have storage (way better than farmvilles) more levels (which people have been demanding) more crops with different harvest times (which people were demanding) and more stuff to decorate with (which people were demanding) yet you are still complaing and demanding more stuff! You dont pay to play this game, and they constantly update and give us what we want, so just sit down, thank the dev's and shut the heck up until we get our extra land, which i am sure they are working very hard to give us!

So, thank you devs, for all your hard work. I love the new crops, decorations and the fact that i went from a level 31 to a 35! You guys rock my socks!
Old Nov 23 2009, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncanidaho View Post
many thanks for all the upgrades in this amazing game. However i have a little request:i´m from dominican republic and i would like to have our flag in the game. Please add that.
there is a thread for flag request. Post in there, not on here.
Old Nov 23 2009, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by celty View Post
we need more land expansions...too much stuff and not alot of room...gets boring
you sound very ungrateful!
Old Nov 23 2009, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmie1959 View Post
i am a little ticked off. I was almost to the end of level 34 now i am at the beginning at level 60 and feel like i have to start all over again.
are you serious?? Cos that was one of the most stupid things i have ever read! You do realize that you got a bunch of farmcash for leveling up all those times, right??
Old Nov 23 2009, 11:58 AM

I need help please?? Ever since they changed farmtown I can get on at home but I can't get on at work....it says:"error saving data. error XLINK. Click the green tick to reload game"....I can't seem to get anything to work...can anyone help??? I click on the green tick and another screen comes up with the identical error. Thanks in advance for any help!
Closed Thread