Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 30 2009, 05:53 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Julia2654

wooot woooooooooot wtg devs!!!
Old Nov 30 2009, 06:29 AM

You know so many peeps have multi accounts already why would any one pay 3 mil for a second farm? makes no sense at all to me. I dont see that as being a reward for being a long time player but more of a punishment. 3 mil really? was this game bought out by zygna?
And its not even an expansion but a different small plot for 3 mil? Think most of the players will pass on that one since it seems more like a slap in the face than an incentive to keep playing.

GrannyVolante TH

Help Find a cure for Non Hodgkins Lymphoma the life you save may be my sons.
Old Nov 30 2009, 07:13 AM

Raul, I am glad you are going to finally focus on lost XP points. This is my 5th or 6th time in the last 2 months, reporting I continue to lose valuable XP points. This morning I lost 360 points. To try and avoid this, I left the farm only after my avatar was well finishied and had collected all points. I went to the marketplace. I saved my changes and went home. Upon arriving on my farm, I had lost 360 XP points. It's a shame, because more and more of us are turning to FarmVille where such problems do not seem to exist. The incentive to hang in there without earning points is growing weaker. I do hope the creators begin to pay attention to lost points. Thank you for listening. Maa Registah
Old Nov 30 2009, 07:21 AM
Account Not Linked

Hi! I was wondering when the Christmas decorations will be available?
Old Nov 30 2009, 07:28 AM
Force of Nature ( Level 31 )

Farmer Since: Nov 03 2009
Level:
Trophies: 11
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi There,

We just released a new version of FarmTown which includes support for buying a second farm in the Realtor Office.

This release will be completed in phases, right now only 50% of the users have it, we will be monitoring the load closely and will be releasing the new version for the rest of the users over the next couple of days.

The new farm, and all land upgrades for Farm 1 and Farm 2 are now available in both, coins and farm cash.

To switch between your farms, use the Farm Selector tool on the top left, near the coins.

To move items between your farms you can use the Item Storage until we release an easier way later on. You can now add trees to the Item Storage as well.

When you hire others, you now need to select the target farm where employees are going to work. If you want them to work on your other farm as well, you will have to hire them again.

Everything is shared between farms: neighbours, coins, cash, xp, trophies, etc.

Holiday items are comming early next week.

After this we are going to focus for a while on the issues with the lost coins/xp when working for others, which seems to be happening to some users...

[***UPDATE***] This release have already been deployed to 100% of the users

Thanks

--Raul
that means it should be on myspace too right???

Visit Amanda's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 30 2009, 07:30 AM

i bought my new farm for 3 mill.....ok love it planted my crops and went to the market to hire and no one is there tried this three times...Then i hired my neighbour and she was not visible , changed my avatar form a girl to a boy and nope nothing so i harvested it all my self.....fix this please
Old Nov 30 2009, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Thang View Post
I don't think your team is really aware of what people were requesting. They were requesting to get larger farms. While being able to add a new farm is a nice feature it's hardly worth the coins to buy when the storage capacity, coins and cash are shared with the other farm. If the second farm had been independent and had it's own storage, coin and cash reserves it would have been worth it. As it is I will not waste my coin in purchasing the additional farm. I would come out far more ahead by creating a second facebook or myspace account and starting a second farm. Thanks for the thought though.
You obviously haven't read most of the posts that refer to the land expansion. The servers, flash, and computers could not handle the overload. Plus the screen resolutions could not give you an accurate visual of your entire farm. And even in full screen your items and graphic elements would be very small. Storage, coins, points, and elements are shared by both farms. You put items you want to move to new farm into storage remove at new farm. Animals cannot at this time be moved.

And the devs thinking about us was a kind thing, they didn't have to do any of the research to add a new farm for our enjoyment rather than overload servers and our computers, but they did.
Old Nov 30 2009, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvthesea89 View Post
Hi! I was wondering when the Christmas decorations will be available?
If you had read the release news and announcements you would have seen that holiday items will be available possible early next week.
Old Nov 30 2009, 07:39 AM

Fabulous, thank you so much~
Old Nov 30 2009, 08:55 AM

Once again - and in a very short period of time - you DEVS ROCK!!!! Thank you for all the hard work to get us additional farms - yes, I am one of the fortunate ones that had the coin to be able to purchase and upgrade - but with so much new stuff recently - why is it necessary to complain about what isn't there????

thanks again for the hours and hours of enjoyment that we get from Farmtown (and the excuse to ignore anything that resembles real work!)
Closed Thread