Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 01 2009, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by susan buss View Post
confused, we could upgrade our land before, guess i don't understand why the upgrades could not be added to out existing farm???? Was very excited until i found out it wouldn't even be attached. Would like to keep all my items together and grow with it. Didn't want two farms. Thanks anyway, guess i will leave as is and do without the 2nd farm.
something to do with the servers and flash players...cant handle the extra load....
Old Dec 01 2009, 02:58 PM

Talking Nooooo.......

Guys, guys....

What were you thinking?! Just as I was getting a LITTLE less addicted you go and bring out the option to buy another farm.

NO NO NO!!!!

I am now living on the pc again trying to get to level 44 so I can buy said land! In the meantime I have a neglected house, neglected kids and neglected dogs.....

I will hold you all totally responsible when my kids are tyrants, the house falls down round my ears and the dogs are ....well...just dogs!!

It is a terrible thing you have done, you should be ashamed

From a very ungrateful Farm town addict
Old Dec 01 2009, 03:17 PM

Default Hurry with the Christmas Items

When are the Christmas items coming out! Getting excited as I know many are! Please don't wait till the week before Christmas to release them....We want to decorate our farms!
Old Dec 01 2009, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by allerks View Post
When are the Christmas items coming out! Getting excited as I know many are! Please don't wait till the week before Christmas to release them....We want to decorate our farms!
Agree..!

>>> We want to decorate our farms... NOW..! <<<

- Still waiting (a little) impatient for the Christmas update ...

Click the pic to visit Kurt's Farm

Level 58 - soon 59
Old Dec 01 2009, 04:48 PM

OMG Kurt, your place is nice, haha, so Christmasy looking
Old Dec 01 2009, 05:17 PM

Default visiting 2nd farm on neighbors

are we able to visit our neighbors 2nd farm? I've gone to a couple of mine that hve a 2nd farm, but it top right where you have thelitte icons for the 2 farms, it says visit MY 2nd farm, not my neighbors.

any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Old Dec 01 2009, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lighthouser41 View Post
Thank-you Raul for this newest upgrade. I can hardly wait to get it. Can not believe all the people on here b*tching that they wanted an upgrade and not a new farm. Why don't you all go out and develop your own game and leave FarmTown to those of us who want to have fun! If someone gave you a sack of gold coins, you would probably complain that the coins were too heavy to carry around.
you said it i agree with you 100%--i think people just like to gripe lol
Old Dec 01 2009, 06:18 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by lighthouser41 View Post
Thank-you Raul for this newest upgrade. I can hardly wait to get it. Can not believe all the people on here b*tching that they wanted an upgrade and not a new farm. Why don't you all go out and develop your own game and leave FarmTown to those of us who want to have fun! If someone gave you a sack of gold coins, you would probably complain that the coins were too heavy to carry around.
Naaaahhh. I'd put some of the coins in a second bag with storage in between so I can swap them from one bag to another (for a nominal fee of course).
Old Dec 01 2009, 06:20 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandajam View Post
hi Wild thang ,
that is exactly what is happening and as per my additional post $1695 for moving a dolphin hedge to the additional farm !aargh!!!!
love having the extra space but don't want to get charged extortionate prices for moving stuff i know its only earnt coins but that is not the point that is not sharing in my view.
Can anybody tell me if this is happening to them? if i move it back to the first farm no charge is made just to no 2 farm.
I'm seeing some of the merit to the second farm, but I'm gonna wait until they get the coin problem fixed. I spent a lot of hours building up what I have and don't care to have waisted that time.
Please keep me updated.
Old Dec 01 2009, 06:42 PM

Forgive me if this question has been asked already, but after reading through 20 pages of posts, and seeing 50 more pages to go, I'm just jumping in and asking. If I am visiting/tending my neighbors farm, and they have a second farm, how or can I, get to it? I see the two diamonds at the top but if I click on them, it takes me back to my farm or to my second farm.
Closed Thread