Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 22 2009, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrinityOaks View Post
My main complaint is that the red/green square seems to be even more inaccurate than before, making me RECLICK the square 2, 3, 4, or more times before it "takes". PLEASE give us yellow highlighting, instead!

If you can fix the plowing accuracy to where we almost never have to reclick a square, I can live with this new change.
Yes, I definitely noticed this as a problem tonight- that's what slowed me down more than any other facet of the change. I hate having to place those squares perfectly to get a click to work! Can this be fixed, please?
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Angry Dec 22 changes

Aggressive behavior can be eliminated with a FIRE option.

was hired to plow on a farm that had about 15 - 18 people running around and as nice as I tried to plow there was a crowd and somewhat more problems thar the old way.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

This is not a fix. Still do not get xp's and coins. Having to wait on the avatar is silly. Why is that there are numerous times when you can't see or be seen by the person(s) that are on the same farm with you.
When you go to Market you can see chat box conversation: but not the name of who said it. At times Avatars can not be seen even tho the chat box is showing conversation.
Old Dec 22 2009, 11:05 PM
Account Not Linked

all i can say if it is going to be like this made a mess of the game with plowing an harvesting for people woth slow computer you can keep this game i will go back to runescape so im sorry it not worth playing
Old Dec 22 2009, 11:06 PM

Default plowing

how come when I plow it says I do not have enough money??? what is up with that?????
Account Not Linked

Bingo bango to you - that is exactly true - I am hovering past level 60 with no where to go cause it worked so well, i never lose points or xp cause I wait on the farm for a few minutes until the on screen counters by the avatar quit running which is way before you are done zipping around the field patches. Then leave immediately and get to the next hired job you can get! Where are the new levels past 60?

Cool Nature of the Beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjm30741 View Post
I didn't like how slow it was to work today, but definitely see how it could eliminate some of the aggressive behaviours when several people are hired. Of course, that is also eliminated when the farmer only hires one or two to work a big farm! I think that's what most of us at higher levels have learned to do. I personallly didn't have the problem with lost coins/pts, but for those who did, I'm sure any fix to that is worth the trade-off in speed. I appreciate you explaining what was done and why.
Thats just the way it is... It's like playing ALL-IN Texas Holdem then complaining people are going all in.

Anyone can hire as many as they want to work on their farm. I agree as I am not a fan of a whole bunch of people working on a farm and not gaining as much as they could with less ... What can you do...

I've left farms because there were to many people. Try that.

The change in the way does not in essence change anything. It's still the fastest mouse clicks get the more work done.

The pain is it a annoyance to watch the person flying all over while constantly saying "I'm Busy" which is most likely going to cause more flash overhead on browsers than before.

Lets see if they manage to crash the flash player.
Old Dec 22 2009, 11:07 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman1967 View Post
Right on! Could not say it better!
HEAR, HEAR, HEAR!!!!!! What has this world become when people think everything has to be fair. If I work harder, faster, longer...I deserve to get ahead. That is the incentive here!
Account Not Linked

I am with you, but I hope corny Farmville isn't the only choice to go farming?

As slow as it is now, I would rather risk losing coins or XP. It is waaaay too long of a wait for workers to harvest and plow my farms...even hiring multiple workers. This is ridiculous!!! I'm NEVER going to work another farm, it's a waste of time!