Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 26 2009, 10:23 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Collecting coins/already done

I'm running into same problems. I do the job but takes 1 min to collect the coind then someone else starts working on top of what I finished then it starts to pop up as saying Already done then I dont collect coins from the job I just finished.
Any suggestions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccalby View Post
I can queue, can anyone else

BTW thanks raul for the update,
Edit: I love this update but I am having more collisions than ever, When I work for someone, who hired 3 people for 100 plots, I am clicking in a pattern and when my farmer goes to the to collect my cash, it says already done, this is causing me to lose even more money than before. They farmers, get to the plots before my farmer can get his cash, please just roll it back to its old plowing state Here is a pic
So as you can see, she is plowing OVER my queued plowing spots.
Old Dec 26 2009, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by capricorn1 View Post
Lizbet,
this is a game;
it is meant to provide fun;
the interface is supposed to be pleasing to the eyes and enhancing the gaming experience.

My asking for the option regarding tool size is in fact requesting that players can adjust the tool to their pleasure;
it is asking that more people enjoy the game.

Now, it is really difficult to explain to you why I don't like the huge size of the harvester - seeding tools, especially if you don't think that there is a problem. It is similar to my having a different preference for the color of my shirt or my tie, or preferring my steak medium done vs rare.

I don't have any problem if people want 5 ice cubes in their drink as long as they don't mind my preference for 2.

Take care.
But how many options do we need? It's like asking a bartender to give you precisely three ice cubes, your girlfriend wants seven, your friends each want one and your other guests each one- six, depending.......... it doesn't have to be that complicated.

If he puts in too many, you fish out the ones you don't want :-)

A big sickle is a visual. The color of the avatar's clothing is just a visual.
Different strokes and all that.

I agree that it's all just for fun. In fact, you won't see any whining in any of my posts.

So, just as you would prefer a smaller tool, it matters not all to me.
So we agree that it's just a matter of personal preference and not essential to playing the game.

BTW, took yesterday off because of time constraints and was so happy to get back to the game this morning.

Happy Boxing Day!!!
Old Dec 26 2009, 10:41 AM

Since the new release I have not been able to use my Seeder. The seeder plants only one plot at a time and takes fuel away as it does it. Lost 205 points off my fuel this way before I discovered it was taking fuel away. Haven't seen a fix anywhere. Suggestions would be nice
Old Dec 26 2009, 11:00 AM

Thumbs up Awesome changes..

wow was i moving fast today harvesting..! whatever you did its amazing...love the farm..good job all..looking forward to your creativity in the New Year!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Old Dec 26 2009, 11:04 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Timed out

I have the required RAM plus a fast connection and I still get timed out. I clear my cache every day too.

This problem never occurred until the first new upgrade. Now it's even worse than before. It's getting ridiculous!!!!

People at the market are complaining about it too, so it's just not me. Plots that say already done is very annoying when you go through them and find a few that haven't been done. It's a waste of our time checking to make sure we don't miss any crops.

The scythe is too big.
Old Dec 26 2009, 11:44 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I lost server connection 5 times this morning HARVESTING MY OWN FARM!!!!!!
WHAT IS UP WITH THAT?????

----------------------------------------------------------------

You know you are a beta tester when updates come out and they don't work.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 26 2009, 12:12 PM

Level:
XP:
Unhappy Problem using big seeder

Yes, I have experienced problems with seeding. Yesterday, after I had completed all 4 of my fields, I received a message saying that I had run out of gas....but...when I refreshed to see where the seeder stopped...only 1/2 of the first field had been done. I tried to refill gas before the refresh, but was unable to until I had refreshed as well. Made seeding take as long as individually seeding each block and left me wondering why I had spent so many coins on my seeder that was fast as can be before the latest changes.

Old Dec 26 2009, 12:15 PM

Level:
XP:
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farminomics View Post
I have the required RAM plus a fast connection and I still get timed out. I clear my cache every day too.

This problem never occurred until the first new upgrade. Now it's even worse than before. It's getting ridiculous!!!!

People at the market are complaining about it too, so it's just not me. Plots that say already done is very annoying when you go through them and find a few that haven't been done. It's a waste of our time checking to make sure we don't miss any crops.

The scythe is too big.
DITTO for me.

Old Dec 26 2009, 12:18 PM

Level:
XP:
Unhappy Fields plowed by others after I have them in my queu

Quote:
Originally Posted by inuklady View Post
I'm running into same problems. I do the job but takes 1 min to collect the coind then someone else starts working on top of what I finished then it starts to pop up as saying Already done then I dont collect coins from the job I just finished.
Any suggestions?
Yes, DITTO, and I am not ever sure if I have been paid for everything I DID get "credit" for as well.

Old Dec 26 2009, 12:45 PM

I am losing coins I harvest something, then someone comes behind me and harvests again, and it shows "already done". And sometimes I will click on a field and it will say already done and disappear. I am trying to work at a slower pace, but I am tired of the "already done" issue. I click save often, but it takes forever to save, so I end up sticking around longer on the farm.
Closed Thread