Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 27 2009, 01:50 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Getting on FarmTown

I have not been able to get on FarmTown in several days. I have checked all the updates but still can not get on. Any suggestions?
Old Dec 27 2009, 02:05 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Hate the new update

First off I absolutly LOVE this game and come on it several times a day. However I HATE the December 22 update. I get the timed out message sooooo much more, I can be hired to do a farm and be the only one in the farm harvesting or plowing and click away them moments later someone else will come in to join in the harvesting ans click on stuff I have already clicked on and get the credit for it and I dont. Seems very very unfair. Since this change I am not moving through the game like I usually do being that if there are several people harvesting or plowing I just dont bother cause I wont get coins or XP points because it will just tell me its already done.......big waste of time if you ask me. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE fix that.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 27 2009, 02:18 PM

Level:
XP:

I think the Devs have been on today , the icon size like the seed bag etc is smaller which is much better and today i seem to be having less problems with timeouts, i did one big job and timed out twice but was able to click save and wait a few seconds then go again which is how it used to be, so far no browser crashing either.

Thanks very much

Old Dec 27 2009, 02:32 PM

I think they have made some changes it is much faster on the save portion for me as well.
Old Dec 27 2009, 02:35 PM

Yep, they are doing something our servers have been changed again, much better.
Old Dec 27 2009, 03:09 PM

Spoke to soon I guess cause just hired out and had all kinds of problems with WF2 FB user and everything is updated and cleaned out.
Old Dec 27 2009, 03:19 PM

Level:
XP:

Working with others on the farm is still a bit of a problem for me too,, the already done message even though it was showing clear when i clicked on the crop/plow square.

I had been lucky to get solo work jobs today so didn't encounter these problems until now, still a big improvement from what i was getting though because even the solo work was giving me huge problems before.

What i think is happening is we click on the squares that are free to harvest or plow they are then queued but at some point a timeout has taken place and unlike when working on your own you click save then able to go on, i think when working with others you click save and before it has caught up other workers get in and clear the crop/plow then when our save works and it gets to those areas it shows already done despite us having it queued before the other farmer got there.

Hope that made sense lol.

Old Dec 27 2009, 04:04 PM

Default Peace Out

LOLOLOL Humor always makes a situation add different perspective doesn't it? After all we REALLY do have have other lives..don't we?
Old Dec 27 2009, 04:40 PM

Unhappy update dec 22

I sure wish you would just return the program to the way it was before the update. I thought it worked great then. I don't like the oversized icons at all and I don't like working farms the way things have changed. I will hire help to do my farms but I will not work farms the way things are. Its just too slow and tedius!!
Old Dec 27 2009, 06:36 PM

The names of both my farms have disappeared for the past two days, my coins and $ do not show, I cannot harvest or hire anyone. Any ideas? I've rebooted and emptied cache.
Closed Thread