Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 14 2010, 06:01 PM

Default Chicken Coop and Dairy

Can anyone help me, my chicken coop, manor and dairy plant are not loading on the second farm, it just says retrying..
Old Apr 14 2010, 06:23 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

sometimes if you can't visibly see items on your farm you know that you have.... check to be sure that in your options under the wrench have "show buildings" checked... if that is good there empty your cache and leave farm town and return and they will be visible again....

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 14 2010, 06:26 PM

Love the new stuff!!!! you can still get more chocolate liquor then others if you have the factory. Any chance of new levels coming soon???
Old Apr 14 2010, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SueW170 View Post
I would like to send "help" requests to only my FT Neighbors to work at my flour mill (only Facility I have so far) without the FT requests for help going to FB friends who do not play FT and without being posted on my FB profile. Since most of my FB friends aren't into the games, I avoid letting games post to my profile, filling it with notices not of interest to them.
I read and followed the instructions here for sending Facilities work requests to only selected individuals (unlocked the lock button, chose customize, and entered the name of the FT player to whom I was sending the request). Nonetheless, the request appeared on my profile, from which I removed it.
I don't yet know if the request went to non-Farm Town FB friends, or if, since I removed it from my profile it went to the person addressed.

How can I send a Facilities work request and assure it will get to the person intended, but not to others and not appear in my profile?

On facebook look at the upper right corner. Go to Account, then to Privacy Settings. Click on that. Then click on Profile Info. Upper right corner will have a Preview My Profile. Click. Next page will be your basic profile. Top line will say "Preview how your profile appears to a specific person." Test it out on Farmtown users and non farmtown users to satisfy yourself the post is appearing only where you want it.
Old Apr 14 2010, 06:47 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SueHacker View Post
On facebook look at the upper right corner. Go to Account, then to Privacy Settings. Click on that. Then click on Profile Info. Upper right corner will have a Preview My Profile. Click. Next page will be your basic profile. Top line will say "Preview how your profile appears to a specific person." Test it out on Farmtown users and non farmtown users to satisfy yourself the post is appearing only where you want it.
Thank you SO MUCH for answering this question. I have been using the customize option with a list of my FT neighbors, but was also wondering if this really worked so that others didn't see my FT posts. Using your instructions I was able to check it out and verify that it works exactly as it should. Thanks again!!!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 14 2010, 06:49 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Moving Animals to new farm

Is there anyway to move animals to your second farm? I'm trying to put my wool shed and dairy shed on the second farm, but all my animals are on the first. HELP!
Old Apr 14 2010, 06:53 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearroo007 View Post
Is there anyway to move animals to your second farm? I'm trying to put my wool shed and dairy shed on the second farm, but all my animals are on the first. HELP!
Nope sorry. But friends can gift you animals and you open them on the second farm.
Old Apr 14 2010, 07:38 PM

OK, the changes are nice but now we can't send gifts...what's up with that? It keeps telling me to select a gift or go to my farm...fix this...
Old Apr 14 2010, 10:26 PM

I would appreciate someone telling how in Hades I am to play this game when every time I try to access my gifts my - blooming -- avatar tells me -- I'm busy.
When I try to access my factories -- my avatar tells me -- I'm busy.
I log out log, back in , refresh, go to home -- nothing seems to work since this last upgrade.
OMG the new gifts are awesome. so much better than getting the animals, etc.
But, if I cannot play the game -- of what use to me are they.
Please, will someone help me????????
Old Apr 14 2010, 10:34 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by New to This View Post
I would appreciate someone telling how in Hades I am to play this game when every time I try to access my gifts my - blooming -- avatar tells me -- I'm busy.
When I try to access my factories -- my avatar tells me -- I'm busy.
I log out log, back in , refresh, go to home -- nothing seems to work since this last upgrade.
OMG the new gifts are awesome. so much better than getting the animals, etc.
But, if I cannot play the game -- of what use to me are they.
Please, will someone help me????????
I'm having the same issues. I was on server wf44 earlier. I'm now on wf31 and getting booted while working on a neighbors farm.
Closed Thread