Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 29 2010, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyred99 View Post
i went to tools and have no rod....sigh...is not everyone getting them at same time?
I the fishing rod is in the yellow box above the map (bottom right corner) in the same place as the watering can and the camera
Old Apr 29 2010, 08:57 AM

Great new additions .... I was thinking how cool would it be to have use for lemons like the lemonaid stand actually producing lemonaid.

all so any news that there will be levels higher than 80, for many of us who is at that level for some time now.
Old Apr 29 2010, 09:01 AM
Account Not Linked

Need more levels please! Love all the new additions but , dont like the fact that we have to have pickles and ketchup as a gift received. Ketchup I understand when you get the canned facility will work. I wont pay for a facility with farm cash so we are just out of luck then?
Old Apr 29 2010, 09:06 AM

More levels would be nice, but what I really need is a fourth farm. Seeing as the farms are set out in a triangle kind of shape adding a fourth square to represent the fourth farm would be easy, but please please please don't make us have to buy it with farm cash - just have it dependent on having the third farm.
Old Apr 29 2010, 09:13 AM

Thanks for the continuous improvement of the game.

Just a couple comments:
I do not like the graphics with the facilities, I have to agree with those who say they are more cartoonish than realistic and previously FT realism was one of the things I enjoyed most.

I own them anyway since they are such good coin makers!

Since we are making so much in coins I hope we can get new manors, flowers, new things to decorate with. These items can be very expensive (coins) since we are all becoming quite wealthy in FarmTown!!!

Thanks for all you do and thanks for asking for feedback.
Old Apr 29 2010, 09:29 AM

Is anybody else having a hard time getting their entire farm to load? I have refreshed, updated flash player, everything but no luck. I am lucky if it loads at all. Everything was running great last night. Any help out there?
Old Apr 29 2010, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zabel View Post
I have a lot of water on my 3 farms, I tried fishing, and it is fun.... but I could spend the entire day fishing.... Can it be that we click on each section of water and catch all the fish at once?
Its a great idea from Zabel - i had to spend ages just clicking on the rivers and lakes...
Old Apr 29 2010, 09:38 AM
Account Not Linked

1000 crandberries and 8300 sugarcane in my storage, and I can't use it in my factories fast enough ! Thanks for all the wasted time & effort in making them.
Old Apr 29 2010, 09:40 AM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexican Immigrant View Post
it is unacceptable in any civilized society to put katsup on a hot dog. please correct this terrible error immediately! we want mustard!
lol but so true
Old Apr 29 2010, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraceyMush View Post
OMG well if you're going to put that much stuff on them, you SHOULD put on onion! LOL
I happen to like mine with catsup, mustard, mayo, relish and onions!

Goober Bubblelips
Closed Thread