Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 10 2010, 03:16 AM

I love all the new addition that we have had and love all the factorys I have them all except chocolate factory just got the 3 new ones but i am finding it impossible to feed them as we need too many trees I have a lot of trees but when I harvest them there is hardly anything to show for it if I harvest 40 apple trees I get 40 apples surely each tree should have at least 10 fruit on it and that way we wouldn't need so many. I can't get many more on my third farm and I have them on my first and second farms too and I just cannot get enough fruit. Also the same with all the things that need to be grown especially the wheat which if you grow 900 when its turned to flour only gives you 450. I expect the same will happen with the corn flour. When we first had the new factorys I was so excited as it was a long time before we had anything new to do but now I am finding it frustrating as I cannot get enough fruit to make anything and same applys to ground grown stuff, also cheese now it its needed for the snacks and i cant get enough for the pizza and the sandwiches as it takes too long to produce unlike the butter which gives you loads but you dont need that in hardly anything. Please look into this as I am sure I am not the only one who feels like this. This isnt a moan for anything else quite happy with what you have given us just if you could tweek it a bit lol. Thank you for everything.

River Island
Light House Lane
Down Town
Wine and Dandy
Hill Top Green
Fresh Fields
Seventh Heaven Dairy
The Gr-eight Escape

Farming Since September 2009

Last edited by Aero 1; May 10 2010 at 04:13 AM.
Old May 10 2010, 03:20 AM
Account Not Linked

Just wondering.... all these people demanding a 4th and/or 5th farm.... maybe they should allow a 4th farm.... for $60 FC.... $100 FC for a 5th... that way they dont have to charge much for the facilities that everyone whines about having to pay for.

Anybody that I know that works in the real world gets paid for the job they do... why shouldnt the developers? They also have overhead to pay.
Im sure that when they do decide to raise the level limit, those will be compensated with the FC that they deserve.
I never seen anywhere that you HAVE to pay to play, but if you want the premium products, so be it. After all, you GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR in life.
so it takes you a little more time to do some things, and some things you wont be able to do. cest la vie
Old May 10 2010, 03:56 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Love the new stuff....however I think I may want to wait to use Cash to purchase and hope for a new look on them.........Love the game as always just need a more country or farm look to these for me.........

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 10 2010, 04:19 AM
Account Not Linked

Default just a thought

I have spent quite some time on farm town, and I like the direction the game is going.

I do have a few thoughts though,

I understand the concept of limiting the amount of farm cash we can earn so that will we eventually need to spend real money to buy some. I understand the reasoning behind this. The only thing I have seen is that it continues to have farm cash items etc, I have no problem forking up cash, but with the direction things go, its forcing you to keep having to fork up cash again if you want some of the newer things.

The only thing that has stopped me from actually buying farm cash is the actually functionality of the game. If you expect people to actually spend money on the game, then you really need to work on the performance and graphics.

But all in all, I have spent many hours drifted off in my own little world on Farm Town, and like the way the new things are going, just wanted to throw my thoughts out.

By the way, would love to see a use for the fishes....hint hint, sushi resturant
Old May 10 2010, 06:25 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue duck View Post
I'm having trouble with storing cheese too. I've gotten all the way to 99% ready with my cheese, just to have it disappear! Grrrrr! How frustrating!
It is ruining my whole production. I can't use sandwich shop, much of bakery, no pizza, the whole thing has just stopped. I even put the dairy in storage and bought new one yesterday.. Same thing. And I still do not know how to get in touch with who can help me, but thank you so much for talking to me. At least I know there is someone out there. Please tell me if you know how to reach someone who can help us.. Thanks again Doris

Visit 's Farm

Old May 10 2010, 06:42 AM

#111 Yesterday, 10:46 PM
ohiosweetheart Join Date: Jul 05 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul
6. You can now ask relatives and friends on special ocasions (like mother's day ;-) to buy you farm cash items as gifts from the store using the new 'Send' button, you will receive them on your gift box directly, currently they have to be your neighbours to do it

I just re-read this. I could never ask a neighbor to spend their real $ to send me a farm cash item!!!

I often get asked what I would like for Christmas or my birthday. I don't think Raul is telling you to cold call people and ask them for farm cash items!
Old May 10 2010, 07:49 AM

Level:
XP:
Default May 9, 2010 Release - Requirement to use

WE NEED MORE LAND!!!!!

I had to go to someone's farm that had the facilities to find out what what required for each one - so here it is for all those wanting to know BEFORE they buy the facility....

1. The Watermill (coins) is now a facility that produces Corn Flour for snacks (from corn harvest and other future products

2. The Oil Factory (12 FC) produces Olive Oil for different snacks – from Olive Trees

3. The Snack Factory (coins) produces:

-Potato Chips - requires olive oil / potatoes
-Plantain Chips – requires bananas – olive oil
-Nachos – requires corn flour, cheese, olive oil
-Veggie Snack Pack (carrots, broccoli, celery and grape tomatoes)
-Peanuts in the shell – peanut crops
-Walnuts – walnut trees

4. The Confectionery Factory (32 FC) produces:

- Chocolate Box – requires chcolate liquor
- Chocolate Bar – requires chcolate liquor
- Chocolate Strawberries – requires chocolate liquor – strawberry crop
- Chocolate with Caramel – requires sugar and chocolate liquor
- Candy Apple – requires sugar and apples from apple trees
- Candycane Jar requires sugar and mint from crop harvest
- Hard Candy Jar – requires sugar and lemon (lemon tree), orange (orange tree), and strawberry harvests

Texas Two Step

Visit 's Farm

Last edited by aniger; May 10 2010 at 07:56 AM.
Old May 10 2010, 07:50 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero 1 View Post
I love all the new addition that we have had and love all the factorys I have them all except chocolate factory just got the 3 new ones but i am finding it impossible to feed them as we need too many trees I have a lot of trees but when I harvest them there is hardly anything to show for it if I harvest 40 apple trees I get 40 apples surely each tree should have at least 10 fruit on it and that way we wouldn't need so many. I can't get many more on my third farm and I have them on my first and second farms too and I just cannot get enough fruit. Also the same with all the things that need to be grown especially the wheat which if you grow 900 when its turned to flour only gives you 450. I expect the same will happen with the corn flour. When we first had the new factorys I was so excited as it was a long time before we had anything new to do but now I am finding it frustrating as I cannot get enough fruit to make anything and same applys to ground grown stuff, also cheese now it its needed for the snacks and i cant get enough for the pizza and the sandwiches as it takes too long to produce unlike the butter which gives you loads but you dont need that in hardly anything. Please look into this as I am sure I am not the only one who feels like this. This isnt a moan for anything else quite happy with what you have given us just if you could tweek it a bit lol. Thank you for everything.
I agree. More fruit per tree so we don't need so many and that could even apply to ground plots too perhaps 5 items per plot more than one seed goes down on each plot so why do we only have 1 potatoe or one carrot we wouldn't need so much land and we could grow more. I cant use all my facilities either because i cant grow all the items because there isnt enough space and we need so many different ones. Please as said above can you please change it. I didnt have any olive trees but now have to have them for the oil but they are so big and take up so much room and look they look horrible compared to the other trees.

Last edited by Zoe101; May 10 2010 at 08:29 AM.
Old May 10 2010, 08:23 AM

and how about a 4th farm now?
Old May 10 2010, 08:37 AM

Thumbs down new releases

Dear Raul

Thankyou so much for continuing to bring out new releases, however may i add that it is a little disappointing not to continue to be allowed to earn green cash because we have already spent what we had to keep our farm up to date and not in a position to purchase them i do feel a bit discriminated against as i have the snack factory but cannot earn any more green cash to buy the oil factory and as one goes with the other its a bit unfair

please try and make it possible to continue to earn green cash

regards
janet
Closed Thread