Closed Thread

Old May 17 2010, 03:01 PM

i have olive Trees can i use them for the oil or do need the factory
Old May 17 2010, 03:04 PM

can i use my olive trees to repersent oil or do i have to have the factory
Old May 17 2010, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suehacker View Post
where do i buy plantain trees or get them? I cannot find them anywhere.
to make plantain chips you need bananas and olive oil
Old May 17 2010, 04:12 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandra.l.huffman View Post
can i use my olive trees to repersent oil or do i have to have the factory
you need the factory to make the olive oil
Old May 17 2010, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SueW170 View Post
Tonight, I had a problem trying to gift one of my FT neighbors. When I clicked "Send Gift to ...." the program took me to the gift page; however, there were no circles below the items to click and select. The gifting function worked fine for all my other 17 FT neighbors and I had no difficulty sending them gifts as usual.
I'm thinking this wasn't a FT problem, however, because checking my list of FT neighbors, the person whom I couldn't gift did not show up as a neighbor. She showed at the bottom of the game screen and I could visit her FT farm, just not showing up as a neighbor. Doubt she "un-neighbored" me since I visit and tend her farm daily and usually gift, plus she's active in a cause ap that we both support.
So, probably just one of those weird temporary glitches all complex, interactive programs occasionally experience.
are you still FB friends with her? That's the only other explaination I can think of
Old May 17 2010, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonstruck View Post
I hope to get an answer regarding this problem. The cow cheese and goat cheese is difficult to make. I cna only produce about 6 of each at a time. Will this problem be fixed??
making only 6 cheeses in a batch is not a glitch so it won't be fixed, and I doubt they will change it (but you never know!).

Is your problem with the batch size or can you only do one batch at a time? Do you already have cheese in production? Or you don't have enough milk to do more than one batch at a time?

The simplest solution to not having enough cheese is to get more cows so you get more milk so you can make more cheese. And yes I know, not everyone has good gifting neighbours, but you either find a solution to your problem or you make do with what you have...
Old May 17 2010, 07:28 PM

just got a pop-up about only being able to have the equivalent of 15 days of a product in production... thank you devs!
Old May 17 2010, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavenda View Post
just got a pop-up about only being able to have the equivalent of 15 days of a product in production... thank you devs!
got the same message and came straight to the forum to see if they posted anything else new!! Can we say "addiction"?

Carole's Tree Heaven = http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1625093603
(we hope! )
Old May 18 2010, 12:06 AM

Thank you for all the great facilities that make playing Farm Town so much fun!
Old May 18 2010, 12:39 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesdreher View Post
Are you sure you didn't already gift her something via her wall or your feed? If so, you won't be able to give again for a bit.
Yes, I'm sure of that since she never posts FT related posts to the wall feed and hasn't been active in the gifting, but since some time back she showed as having a FT farm (which she does) and accepted my FT neighbor request I've gifted her regularly.
I just checked again and she now no longer shows on the list of my FT Neighbors when I click on the "My Neighbor" Tab and check to see who are FT Neighbors.
Perhaps she quit doing FT but her farm still shows in the bar at the bottom on the game screen that shows neighbors.
Not a real problem, but I was just curious what could have happened since others have mentioned losing FT Neighbors.
Oh, yes, also cleared browser cache which I do daily and she did not reappear in the "My Neighbors" so that apparently wasn't the cause.
Thanks for your response to my post.
Closed Thread