Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 23 2010, 10:21 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Bounty vs excess...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasleyl View Post
I love it all and I am addicted; have bought everything but am out of room. Could we please have another farm or expand the ones we have? I have over 8 million in coins, and farm cash to spend but no place to put anything else.
Why does everyone think they should have every single facility and that they should all be producing at maximum capacity 24 hours a day? Use the land you have to its best advantage, plan crop rotation to keep everything perking along...and get over it - LOL. I'd much rather the devs wold work on things like separating out the products from harvests in the marketplace selling tabs, and making it not go back up to the top each time you sell something. The easy stuff, yanno? I'm sure they will come up with more land soon, and hopefully more levels for those of us stuck at 80, but in the meantime....enjoy what you have.
Old May 23 2010, 10:24 AM

Did anyone not get their oil refinery? I bought mine yesterday, it showed it when I was placing it and then poof, it was gone! But it sure took my farm cash!! Sure hope they either give me my refinery or my money back!!
Old May 23 2010, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJR View Post
I've been having trouble loading FT for 3 days...I use a Mac with FireFox. FB and latest server said "Read static.ak.fbcdn.net......never goes past 80% loading...I restarted several times and tried everything else I know to do...thx!
Whenever Firefox does that on my Mac, I switch to Safari and that usually does the trick. I check on Firefox to see if it's working and go back to it when it is!
Old May 23 2010, 10:35 AM

Ok, I now 'officially' have no more room on my farms for any more facilities.

PLEASE give us a 4th farm!

And more levels!!!

Thank you.
Old May 23 2010, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayGee View Post
Why does everyone think they should have every single facility and that they should all be producing at maximum capacity 24 hours a day? Use the land you have to its best advantage, plan crop rotation to keep everything perking along...and get over it - LOL. I'd much rather the devs wold work on things like separating out the products from harvests in the marketplace selling tabs, and making it not go back up to the top each time you sell something. The easy stuff, yanno? I'm sure they will come up with more land soon, and hopefully more levels for those of us stuck at 80, but in the meantime....enjoy what you have.
I don't have every single facility. I have all but 3 I think. Nevertheless, I think I have my farms laid out to their best advantage, but I still need a 4th farm.

But I do agree with you. We do need more levels. Having over 32 million in farm coins and no higher levels is not fun. And gawd I would be so grateful, if, everytime we sold something at the marketplace, it didn't go back to the top. That's just irritating.

Nevertheless, I do love this game.
Old May 23 2010, 10:43 AM

Can anyone tell me what the advantage is of having the Flower Shop vs. selling your flowers at the market? I have the cash to buy one but hesitate to do so in case something I would like better comes out. And I would love to be able to buy flower seeds to plant and harvest!! But I would need another farm for that. I use my first farm as an orchard and to put my houses and animals, my second farm for crops and the third for an industrial park and more trees. If I planted under my facilities, I would probably forget they were there! Thanks for all the possibilities for us to choose from!!!
Old May 23 2010, 10:49 AM

The only real advantage is that your neighbors get some of them to sell as well, just like all the other factories.
Old May 23 2010, 11:19 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by agricultural_barbie View Post
Is anyone else concerned that we can fish for DOLPHIN? You can't eat DOLPHINS!
Your thinking of Flipper. There is a fish also called a dolphin that you eat.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 23 2010, 11:50 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecelia Stewart Gast View Post
Wish we could sell or trade farm cash for farm coins. It could be 1 million for 1 coin.
Make it 10 million coins to 1 FC

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 23 2010, 12:16 PM
Account Not Linked

These are all great New features.

I was invited to work on a Neighbors farm for cash. Yes, I was able to do this. How do I invite them to work on my farm for cash? I dont see an announcement regarding this new feature.

Thank you
Closed Thread