Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 12 2010, 04:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SueW170 View Post
Make that Coffee Shop/Country Restaurant -- serves coffee & tea, breakfasts including items from our Bakery, lunches including burgers & sandwiches & fries, salads too. Also soups and simple down-home dinners. In lots of rural town, that's what the coffee shop is.
Perfect!

Farm Town player since July 12, 2009

In real life, a true blue farmer!
Old Jun 12 2010, 04:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb NZ View Post
There are many options, as you say you can both leave, out of the, is it 27 million ? players, will your threat when activated be noticed? before you throw your toys out of the cot consider whether you want to play the game enough to
a.play with two farms
b. pay farm cash to buy the 12x12 3rd farm then spend playmoney to buy the whole of the 4th farm are you aware it costs 75 million?
c.meet new wonderful friends through hiring at the market place and talking to them when they work on your farm become buddies with them then move from there to friends on facebook and neighbours in farmtown.
How long I ask have you been playing that you have not met and enjoyed the company of new friends from around the globe who to invite onto FB is only one small step?My extra neighbours did not come in as strangers but buddies I have caught up with time and time again sometimes impelling me ( I know such a sacrifice on my part) to stay up way past my bedtime because we were chatting for so long after the work on our farms was finished.
Deb I can also add that I have made some wonderful friends from my buddy list, now Facebook friends. Not many although the best of friends now. Once upon a time I never thought I would add strangers to my FB but never been sorry that I have with this method. In the end, we all have control to block these people if they ever becomes a problem. You can block what you share with them (meaning control over your status updates and other stuff). Baby steps along the way to some great friendships.

Farm Town player since July 12, 2009

In real life, a true blue farmer!
Old Jun 12 2010, 06:36 AM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by SivNorway View Post
Internet Explorer is unable to use in FarmTown anymore, not just for the error message you tell about here...the game go too slow.. and the site uploads all the time... Terrible when you for example work at a another farm.. and thats the most irritating about the "connection to server time out....." too...

I download Google Chrome - the uploading goes much faster, and the error message is not so often anymore. But still there!
I've tried Mozilla, Opera, IE - Google Chrome is the best for me....

hold on to it for a while, and see if you feel the same as me... Its sure better than IE anyway.. Good Luck!!

PS! error message can also be reported to Slashkey, I've got this problem for one whole week all the time - Slashkey fix it after I've send them the link to my account... Its a own post on the forum about this...

i also have changed from ie8 to goggle chrome as it was the only way i could get on farm town it seems to run a lot faster
Old Jun 12 2010, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SivNorway View Post
Hi Is it worth by this? do you earn enough coins do you think?
Thanks for your answer...
I like all of the newest facilities and am satisfied with my purchases. I can't say whether it's worth it for *you* to buy them, but at this point, I'm not particularly interested in what return the facilities are giving me....I have so many coins that squeezing a few more out of each facility is really just a drop in the bucket (though right now I still need about $16M more before I can complete the upgrade of farm 4). I just like the variation of things I'm making. It keeps the game interesting for me and gives me more challenge to figure out what crops I plant, how many, and how often. That said, the newest facilities do seem to be money makers ....I haven't done the math on them yet to figure out the percentage of return to compare it to others though.
Old Jun 12 2010, 09:06 AM

Very little problems with games since switching to google chrome.
Old Jun 12 2010, 09:09 AM

Made alot of coins with the facilities, almost 1 mil xp and plenty of neighbors. Now the pressure is off of leveling out, getting enough coins to get what i need I can now play and enjoy the game.
Old Jun 12 2010, 09:13 AM

Excellent I'd like to know WHY i can't work in my friends/neighbours factories? I have tried time after time, but it doesn't seem to work for me!! HELP lol
Old Jun 12 2010, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayo View Post
Excellent I'd like to know WHY i can't work in my friends/neighbours factories? I have tried time after time, but it doesn't seem to work for me!! HELP lol
I dont think you can just go to their farms and work the facilities. I think they have to ask for help by posting it on the feed?
Old Jun 12 2010, 11:48 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

You can go to their FB page and check if they have posted for help. I only post on my FB page but get plenty of help. I hate to paper anybody's wall with help requests for FT.

----------------------------------------------------------------

You know you are a beta tester when updates come out and they don't work.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 12 2010, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoharwood View Post
I al thrilled to bits with all the new stuff but saddened by the fact that I will never move beyond Farm 2 due to lack of neighbours - especially as I lost ones I had and have not been able to get them back! Plus I dont know 30 people who farm and I dont want people I dont know in my FB! (needs 'frustrated' emoticon)
I don't have 30 neighbors, either. I decided to pay farm cash instead of adding people I don't know. I like having the choice. I look at buying the farm cash as paying the developers for their time, not paying real money for virtual things. Having been a programmer before having children, I know how much work it is.
Closed Thread