Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 19 2010, 02:49 PM
Account Not Linked

as a clarification, i can hire others and others can hire me, but we can;'t seem to hire each other at the same time
Old Jun 19 2010, 02:51 PM

good one Alanlee...LOL
Old Jun 19 2010, 02:51 PM

Wink Wow!

I can't believe I'm about to say this, but..... now I need at least a 5th farm! LOL

Thanks for the wonderful new features!
Old Jun 19 2010, 02:59 PM
Account Not Linked

Love the new stuff, however I have not been able to use the gift exchange . I click the link but nothing happens. I use FireFox browser if that makes a diff.
Old Jun 19 2010, 03:02 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtsyLady View Post
I can't believe I'm about to say this, but..... now I need at least a 5th farm! LOL

Thanks for the wonderful new features!
I hear ya! I am still upgrading #4 and today I noticed the price went through the roof! I had seen the next upgrade I need ( 20 x 20 ) at 4 million a few days ago, now it's 15 million? I don't get it!
Old Jun 19 2010, 03:11 PM

I agree, the new additions are awesome but I got a small problem. I spent a couple of hours yesterday putting my cows and goats in the dairy shed. Took a while because I had to keep reloading the game due to time out of the connection. Anyway I wanted to move my dairy barn to another farm., Added it to the storage and then went to second farm to retrieve it and OMG all my cows and goats that I have been collecting for so long disappeared. No animals except the few strays that I put individually into the storage. Is this a glitch? Will they come back? Did I just lose all my cows and goats? Please anyone who reads this and has a answer please let me know. I am heartsick...lol I am seriously adicated to farmtown. Thanks in advance for any help. Farm Town Nurse
Old Jun 19 2010, 03:15 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by oklahomanurse View Post
I agree, the new additions are awesome but I got a small problem. I spent a couple of hours yesterday putting my cows and goats in the dairy shed. Took a while because I had to keep reloading the game due to time out of the connection. Anyway I wanted to move my dairy barn to another farm., Added it to the storage and then went to second farm to retrieve it and OMG all my cows and goats that I have been collecting for so long disappeared. No animals except the few strays that I put individually into the storage. Is this a glitch? Will they come back? Did I just lose all my cows and goats? Please anyone who reads this and has a answer please let me know. I am heartsick...lol I am seriously adicated to farmtown. Thanks in advance for any help. Farm Town Nurse
I'm afraid your animals are gone. You have to put the animals and buildings in storage separately.
Old Jun 19 2010, 03:19 PM

Well very glad to know that but a warning that if animals were in the buildings when put int storage they would be permentaly gone would have been very nice. Thanks for the answer.
Old Jun 19 2010, 03:21 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by oklahomanurse View Post
Well very glad to know that but a warning that if animals were in the buildings when put int storage they would be permentaly gone would have been very nice. Thanks for the answer.
Put the shed back on your farm that they were on originally and the animals should reappear.
Old Jun 19 2010, 03:31 PM

So slow a friend did trees for me and left it took Farm Town 2 hours to catch up WF44 LOL
Closed Thread