Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 01 2010, 09:13 PM

love the update sure makes loading my facilities faster cant wait til the next one to see what they come up with
Old Jul 01 2010, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyHallow View Post
check out what it says when you click on the Axe!!

use the axe to chop Pine, Oak, Bamboo, and Cinnamon trees. You can sell the Logs or use them in your Facilities to produce Lumber or Cinnamon. The mayor will replant those trees overnight. The logs will be sent to your storage.

So we are getting a Lumber Yard Facility???
Can we build with this?? LOL
make signs for our farms??
Nah i doubt it just produce Lumber Pine, Oak, etc.... will be cool.....

What will we do with the Cinnamon I wonder??
Doughnuts in the Coffee & Tea Shoppe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiza126 View Post
Tea, cinnamon, milk, coffee beans, sugar.....Starbucks is coming to Farm Town!!
ROFL! That's funny.
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggranmum View Post
I really do like the changes...but then.... I harvested peanuts and went to my snack factory and no peanuts to put in !! Not nice.
when you harvest your own farm.. you get a pop up to that asks do you want to harvest and sell the product or do you want to harvest and place in storage to make more coins.. you probably chose to harvest and sell it . that is easy to do by accident ... i think we all have done that before........

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Doughnuts in the Coffee & Tea Shoppe
eventually, I pray!
Old Jul 01 2010, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimbee2 View Post
~*SNIP*~
Question are ya going to give me something I can spend my 65+ mil coins on? like facilities, or adding new things to make in the old facilities? If so how soon?
Did you read the first post? I've copied it below so you don't have to trouble your fingers to click back to the first post. I've even put the relevant portion in bold and changed the colour to make it stand out more. Maybe you'll see it this time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hey there,

Read below the recent updates to FarmTown. These are mainly functionality features, tomorrow we will be releasing new levels, facilities and paths.

1. Axe tool to chop Pine, Oak, Bamboo and Cinnamon trees: Notice the Oak was previously a harvestable tree producing Accorns, this is not the case anymore. From now on, Oak trees are not harvestable, you can only chop them with the Axe to produce stuff later on in your facilities. Oak tree is now at level 44. New facilities comming to process the chopped logs.

The Mayor will re-plant all chopped trees overnight, to save you the burden of doing it yourself.

2. Start production of multiple batches at once on your facilities: There is a button '+ 10' right next to the 'Start production' button in all the facilities. That button will start the production of 10 (or sometimes, less) batches with one single click.

3. Product filters in storage and market windows: This will allow you to find faster the products you are looking for. Notice that the 'non-ingredients' filter will show you all the products that can not be used as ingredients in your facilities.

4. Ground options on the Paths/Ground section in the Store: You can now select different ground types for your fam, this is a per-farm setting. More ground types comming soon.

5. New Tea Crop.

Enjoy!

Thanks

--Raul
Old Jul 01 2010, 09:27 PM

speaking of the next update... I just reloaded my farm and got a pop-up informing me about these changes. The very last line mentions more to come on Friday... so where are they??? (it's already Friday here )
Old Jul 01 2010, 09:29 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyHallow View Post
when you harvest your own farm.. you get a pop up to that asks do you want to harvest and sell the product or do you want to harvest and place in storage to make more coins.. you probably chose to harvest and sell it . that is easy to do by accident ... i think we all have done that before........
I dont usually choose that feature but who knows. Maybe I blinked this time.
Thanks for reminding me. I will keep both eyes open next time. LOL
I really do like the changes. Before long we will need another farm.
Old Jul 01 2010, 09:39 PM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

this is sooooooooooo cool!!! ft is my totally favorite game!!! love the updates, can't wait til tommorrow!!!
Old Jul 01 2010, 09:43 PM

I already like what we received today. The new grass looks so much better and realistic! Will hardly sleep for the anticipation LOL. Kudos to the developers for a great job and thank you for listening to your players unlike that other place. It is what sets you apart and ultimately #1 in my book!
Closed Thread