Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 21 2010, 12:19 PM

How do you get someone's attention when you are having problems? Last month I wrote that I was having problems keeping things in storage. I have followed all the suggestions written for other folks with the same problem, I am still losing things. Example: this morning, I harvest a 12x12 lot of wheat, immediately went to put it into the red mill. I got 20 units to be made to flour. The same thing happened with tomatoes.
I worked on a friend's farm, got 4 bags of coffee, went to produce in the tea shop and have no coffee.
I have played this game for a year, I am at level 100, and I am in tears with the amount of frustration I have. I have sold out and closed my farm on MySpace for these problems, and would really hate to have to do this on FaceBook, too. Could someone please look into this and give me some sort of an answer?
Granny Zoom
Old Jul 21 2010, 05:31 PM

Default Put them in the Chicken Coop

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdrangers View Post
happy happy happy!!!! is there a building we can put the turkeys in like we do the cows and sheep? I looked at the chicken coop and didn't see any indication that they would go in there.
Turkeys do go into the Chicken coop .. just right click on them and tell it to add to the chicken coop ..
Old Jul 21 2010, 05:41 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
You can move it around. Or leave it on one farm and click the "move" item on the shaker and click the farm you want to harvest on. It'll stay on the original farm that you selected "move" on though.
thanks Double T, very useful tip that, i was getting frustrated by having to move the shaker between farms
Old Jul 21 2010, 06:11 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to tabitha532002

Can you add rosemary essential oil that we grow with our rosemary ?
Old Jul 21 2010, 06:16 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to tabitha532002

i totally agree to the rosemary, lemon balm and lavender add. It would be a "natural" fit. LOL I love farmtown by the way. i have pretty much quit all other games, this is the best game going. zynga is ****. Yeah Farm Town!! <3
Old Jul 21 2010, 07:45 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granny Zoom View Post
How do you get someone's attention when you are having problems? Last month I wrote that I was having problems keeping things in storage. I have followed all the suggestions written for other folks with the same problem, I am still losing things. Example: this morning, I harvest a 12x12 lot of wheat, immediately went to put it into the red mill. I got 20 units to be made to flour. The same thing happened with tomatoes.
I worked on a friend's farm, got 4 bags of coffee, went to produce in the tea shop and have no coffee.
I have played this game for a year, I am at level 100, and I am in tears with the amount of frustration I have. I have sold out and closed my farm on MySpace for these problems, and would really hate to have to do this on FaceBook, too. Could someone please look into this and give me some sort of an answer?
Granny Zoom
I really would like for someone to post an answer/resolution to this problem. I have the same . Crops take 2,3, and 4 days to grow then just disappear ! This was going on before the additional levels/farms were added. And no need to try to harvest trees! Thanks in advance.......looking forward to Farm #6 !!
Old Jul 21 2010, 07:54 PM
Account Not Linked

I would love something we could use pumpkins. They have been around a lot longer than some stuff we are using now. Maybe add pumpkin pie or ice cream. We have lemonade stand not for any use..so maybe pie or ice cream for lemons.
Old Jul 21 2010, 08:21 PM
Account Not Linked

I would love to see a fishing net to speed up fishing. It takes so long and it is really hard to hire someone to fish for more than a few minutes. (though I don't blame them - it is really not worth the time.)
Old Jul 21 2010, 09:59 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Rooster View Post
I really would like for someone to post an answer/resolution to this problem. I have the same . Crops take 2,3, and 4 days to grow then just disappear ! This was going on before the additional levels/farms were added. And no need to try to harvest trees! Thanks in advance.......looking forward to Farm #6 !!
you guys need to look in help and support for a thread that will assist you in this problem.... not sure they will see it here in a good timely manor to aide you ok?? hope you get it solved soon......

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 21 2010, 10:20 PM

love the new updates
Closed Thread